If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's even worse when folks like @Shiroyru who cried that Momo's moment vs Kaidou was purely PIS ... were claiming that Momo vs Greenbull is 100% powerscaling and not plot, back when we had half baked information and when it suited them.
Then they are retarded, remember when I was talking earlier about PIS hitting GB? It was when I assumed Momo somehow bit him/grabbed him. To take scenes like those seriously and apply them in a PL debate is just plain retarded.
Post automatically merged:

Also how on earth are the SHs in the capital not seeing the massive fucking dragon and tree man.
Shut up with your logic.

I mean Kaido screamed at Scabbard’s attack, whom he later destroyed
He also screamed at Law throwing fucking rocks at him
Dude was shouting so much on the rooftop a lot of Japanese readers thought it was a mistake to be fixed in volume release
Doesn’t take anything away from his insane stamina
To be fair they did scar him, that attack was pretty strong. He seems to be more emotive in Dragon than in Hybrid lol. In Hybrid he was just taking hits several times stronger and just grunting.

Base dukes and 3 scabbrds dealt with an angry GB easily and Shinobu didn't get KO :cheers: nice now Momo needs to show his hybrid and do something to prove himself :kata:
yamato making sneak attack .

With this logic , Luffy has been defeated infinite time against Kaido . But end of day , we said Luffy beat Kaido 1 vs 1 .dd.d

Status
Not open for further replies.