If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I know about is, the earlier content is leaked, the easier it is to find out who the original leakers are (the guys giving stuff to the leakers who post else where). So leakers want to post later / closer to the official release because the potential list of leakers is much higher and harder to discern.
This never made sense to me tbh. One can literally spend a day on the internet and find out about redon. If Shueisha was really serious, they would’ve hunted the likes of redon long long time ago. How come I as a common man on the internet know about redon and not Shueisha? It’s like the same situation as news reporters finding Obama with ease but not the FBIs.

Redon's behaviour makes no sense
If there’s a bigger risk for providers then why did he want to release it on Monday?
Does it really matter if it’s Sunday or Monday?
"I’m pissed and you guys won’t get spoilers" behaviour sucks because we have no fault.
It’s not our problem or fault if someone leaks the spoilers on Sunday
He can cry all he wants
Spoilers get posted without his blessing

What I know about is, the earlier content is leaked, the easier it is to find out who the original leakers are (the guys giving stuff to the leakers who post else where). So leakers want to post later / closer to the official release because the potential list of leakers is much higher and harder to discern.
This would be understandable if they didn't swing their dicks out with "hints" pretending to be the cool kids or something.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This never made sense to me tbh. One can literally spend a day on the internet and find out about redon. If Shueisha was really serious, they would’ve hunted the likes of redon long long time ago.
It's about whoever's giving Redon/Lance info. The earlier the leaks are, the easier it is to see who they came from / what internal parties are involved because the supply of early scans/info is much more limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.