If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
>Sabo attacked Marijoa on day 4 of the Reverie
>Sterry discover Sabo attacked the Reverie already at sea after it have ended 3 days latter

The "Big News" chapter is full of nonsense reactions

Why people would be surprised if a Revolutionary killed a King of a WG nation, after they have already attacked the Reverie 3 days before?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why people would be surprised if a Revolutionary killed a King of a WG nation, after they have already attacked the Reverie 3 days before?
I highly doubt killing the Kings are what the Revolutionaries want to do. Removing them from power is one thing but assassinating them is another, it makes the Revolutionaries look bad in front of the common people they are trying to help.

R

rubblerust

I highly doubt that he even used Entei on Mariejoa given the lack of widespread destruction as a consequence.

Maybe they escaped Mariejoa and ended up confronting the Admiral(s) somewhere else Idk...
If the hint that 'Flame Emperor' doesn't refer to a move is correct, then he doesn't use it at all, and it's being used to generally describe Sabo, hence why I think it's a story feat, not combat.

God Ussop in DR
Luffy in DR & Wano
Ryuma in Wano
Oden in Wano & NW
Katakuri in Tottoland
Dragon in lots of different nations
Yonko in NW
Roger all over the world

People hailed by citizens & fighters in territories or even the world like some supreme deities/ monsters because of their strength or feats.

Time to add Sabo on the list I guess or not...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.