If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All 3 have 3 billions, Admirals or Gorosei for their endgame, gap between Kaido and King is much bigger than Akainu and 3 admirals, Kaido can solo all 3 calamities, Akainu can't solo all 3 admirals, so that alone rules out at least Sanji for that fight, so there goes one.
Yeah, they’ll fight the thing that can replace the entire Shichibukai system.

😂 idc about your power scaling fantasies, none of these characters have gone all out so it’s headcanon against headcanon there. I’m basing my opinion on what Oda did this arc, which was to separate the Allie’s from fighting the main enemy force.

G

Gorosei Informer

This time doesn't feel like a short cameo though.

He is here, right here lmao.

And we're told his goals.

He wants something from Wano, to go after the One Piece and also fuck up Barto.

This is trully the end game.

Shanks is gonna shank some fools tbh.

Plot twist, Shanks is just here to promote Film Red! And or to hide in Wano to avoid paying child support for Futa!

I was joking anyway don't worry lol. So used to being baited, trolled, let down etc by Oda, its only natural to expect the worst/least from him.

Also you made me remember one of my fave songs of all time now too:

And on the other hand, Green Bull be like:

It is counted as a loss when you fail to achieve the goal...

Luffy failed to save the ace...hence he lost...
BigMom failed to stop SHP.....she lost....

Nope, you are wrong...it is counted as a loss not because one escape but it is counted as a one if you failed to achieve the goal....this is no fighting tournament...marines work is to capture criminals...it is the failure/loss of marines if they can't capture the criminals..on other hand, if criminals achieved their goal, it is their win...

we are talking in the context of achieving goals not from escaping perspective...

luffy didnt only fail to save ace tbf , he got beat unconscious and put in the med.

if you are going to call it a "loss" , in which case that has little place in pl discussions.

kizaru "lost" to the supernovas in sabaody because he failed to capture them . if that is the sort of logic you lot are running with honestly suit yourselves. I think its pretty clear what's shown in the story when someone loses a fight.

I

Indigo

Shanks is gonna shank some fools tbh.

Plot twist, Shanks is just here to promote Film Red! And or to hide in Wano to avoid paying child support for Futa!

I was joking anyway don't worry lol. So used to being baited, trolled, let down etc by Oda, its only natural to expect the worst/least from him.

Also you made me remember one of my fave songs of all time now too:

And on the other hand, Green Bull be like:

How do you pull so many videos so fast?

:strawhatock:

I swear to god, if Buggy was right about Shanks from the start of the story, that's gonna be so funny

What would be funnier is Shanks being the villian and Teech saving Luffy. Teech was trying to catch Luffy for his own benefit andnot due to any grudge but intends to use Luffy to do the bulk versus Aizen Shanks.

WG plot for Kid? Why?
As far as what we know about Kid, he's just on the run for the One Piece. He has 0 ties to the WG plot, iirc. He's not even a "D.".
Not saying that it can't happen, but I legit don't see how Kid gets involved on this WG development. So far, he doesn't seen to add anything storywise.
Unless Oda pulls some saddest backstory of the sad backstories for him and ties him to something related to this storyline.
Law and Straw hats are part of that plot, by deafult Kidd gets in too, he too would want to drag down the celestial dragons.

He doesn't need a backstory. Similarly how they took Big Mom down, without any build up. She's an Emperor on Kaido's level that's all there was to it.

And similarly with Admirals.

They are portrayed on the same level, you can argue Akainu is stronger, but he aint beating all 3 admirals at the same time like Kaido or BM would do to their 3 commanders.

So Kidd, Law, who just happen to get same bounty as Luffy. Sabo probably too.

Don't care about your hate boner arguments, take it or leave it, Kidd and Law vs Admirals too.

Kaido and King gap is much larger than Akainu and his peers. There's no way in hell Akainu can solo all 3 admirals and those zodiac Vice Admirals
Kid and Law will fight heads of the other military organizations. Marines are for the straw hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.