If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait @Zolo were you the guy who posted fake pictures of some body builder and got busted by @VersusPhD or what is some other sanjitard

I know his username was ZoroIsOverrated or something lmao

That's legit beta ass move who ever that guy was..imagine posting fake pictures trying to impress nerds online

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Peak.
Cinema.
Absolute Kino.
:finally:

Here's a clip fellas
I don't understand, is she possessed by the ghost of Spencer?
Post automatically merged:

Wait @Zolo were you the guy who posted fake pictures of some body builder and got busted by @VersusPhD or what is some other sanjitard

That's legit beta ass move who ever that guy was..imagine posting fake pictures trying to impress nerds online
No, that wasn't him.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Netflix is always putting these dumb dances in their fruity pebble ass shows. Fucking garbage destroying television.
I really hope Netflix keeps their grubby paws off of the One Piece LA
The trailer should gives us a clue on how that'll go
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand, is she possessed by the ghost of Spencer?
Basically mind controlled yea by a variant of the T-Virus, at least that's what I heard I never watched a single second of this dogshit lmao

-Chapter 1,054: Entei
- Color spread shows the 4 Emperors of the Sea (Luffy, Buggy, Shanks and Blackbeard)
- Ryokugyu has the Mori:Mori no Mi logia
- Yamato hit aramaki in his head
- Shanks is on the shores of Wano Country, and say : “It's time to go for the One Piece"
- The news says that Sabo has killed Nefertari Cobr
- Sabo and the Revolutionary Army successfully helped Kuma.
- Sabo is called Emperor of the Flames
- end of chapter, akainu talk to new character
I am surprised FUCKING SHANKS is in the chapter and people are still shit posting

Its the first time that motherfucker has shown his face since 500 something chapters.

Red God Hype
Haki Hame Ha has returned

Zolo

Cope Doctor

Why are you mentioning me in a same sentance as that guy? You tryina make me look bad here I see?

Sabo you're now the cooler than Ace. :finally:

The true Flame Emperor saved Kuma. :steef: Glad he's not a slave anymore. He deserved better, the unsung hero of the SHs, the tyrant Kuma.

Yamato vs Ryokugyu will be fun. Yamato big moment. if she get low diffed, shes definitely not joining the SHs.

Status
Not open for further replies.