If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how there being an exception literally alludes to their maybe being more exceptions which further proves there is no such thing as a all definite rule on fruits of different types lol
Chapter 440, blackbeard himself says that his fruit is an exception, and that he can turn into darkness himself.
guys any rule has its exception, there is a french saying that says "the exception that proves the rule".

Fair but only took this part in consideration because the knowledge Big Mom has and the fight itself was somewhat convincing.

Without Nami's helpful Luffy most likely would have lost as he had the lethality and defense to wither down Luffy

Yamato is stronger than King, that's clearly what is being depicted

Either way the fight is most likely over now since Momonosuke has interfered
Possibly we won't see GB fighting again next chapter
We might get deals or talk exchanges between Momo and GB

Chapter 440, blackbeard himself says that his fruit is an exception, and that he can turn into darkness himself.
guys any rule has its exception, there is a french saying that says "the exception that proves the rule".
Not denying that his fruit is the exception. I am asking is their proof is the only exception?

Think of it this way as it stands all basic logia fruits are exemtpions since most of them are compound substances and not pure element like darkness or light

Possibly we won't see GB fighting again next chapter
We might get deals or talk exchanges between Momo and GB
Totally, don't see Greenbull engaging any further considering that Akainu originally was against invading Wano

This interaction between the Scabbards and company was to "prove" that Wano still has strong Samurai which GB can now confirm.

Not denying that his fruit is the exception. I am asking is their proof is the only exception?

Think of it this way as it stands all basic logia fruits are exemtpions since most of them are compound substances and not pure element like darkness or light
to be fair GB fruit sounds weird. I can't picture him not being damaged when directly hit without haki. other elements can "absorb" damage, because they are kind of intangible elements, like fire or magma or sand they can shift form to avoid damage, but forest? idk... if you pierce him with a sword for example, what will happen? the cut part will turn into wood? a tree? a plant? a flower?

Did Jinbei get a new nickname after he confronted Big Mom? Also he was underwater so had a huge advantage
:milaugh:
Ask them

Why would Oda give Sabo or anyone relevant a new epiphet if Sabo (with help) didn't actually look dominant or won vs admirals?

Sabo is praised for what he did vs admirals and at reverie
Going against CDs and Navy

People wanna tell me
Casual katakuri can handle luffy , jinbei, pedro and Capone without being hurt
Can trash g2/g3

But 50-70% Admirals (even if you say casual 30% ) can't beat the commanders or even 1? Yeah sabo is powerful but you can't even beat Morley? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.