If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a fucking clue how Oda is going to condense Elbaf+Lodestar+Laughtale and the circumnavigation of the globe (SH moving to the right of the map, to reverse mountain) and Im sama and Marygeoise, on the left side of the map, in 200 chapters (5 years).
He's not going to. He is looking at another decade of One Piece unless he cut content and have the final fights be a one-shot galore.

Dude, a serious Fuji would one shot all the SHs minus Luffy. Let alone just Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Splendid. :cheers:
Dude with his friend Aramaki failed to stop morley and co, didn't defeat a single of them but somehow he can one shot zoro lol.

Zoro fought two times Fuji and the latter couldn't do it. So yeah you are wrong.

He got his main weapon easily destroyed by Zoro and spent the entire night as Cook's sandbag, on top of actively turning his own crew against him and the BP's overall chance of victory.
His main weapon? He's an ancient zoan type cyborg mad scientist, his body is his main weapon...the plague round minigun wasn't his main weapon, that was a toy he wanted to test out on the fodder. Honestly strength wise I'd put Jack over queen but queen's inventions give him an advantage over most people just like Caesar being able to remove the oxygen from the area, he's not necessarily super strong but he has an advantage that most people have no chance of getting past.

I dont have a fucking clue how Oda is going to condense Elbaf+Lodestar+Laughtale and the circumnavigation of the globe (SH moving to the right of the map, to reverse mountain) and Im sama and Marygeoise, on the left side of the map, in 200 chapters (5 years).
It means Oda is back to making 30 chapter arcs :cheers:

Dude with his friend Aramaki failed to stop morley and co, didn't defeat a single of them but somehow he can one shot zoro lol.

Zoro fought two times Fuji and the latter couldn't do it. So yeah you are wrong.
You think luffy that just went onto the rooftop can tank the same attack kaido used to kill gear 4 luffy?

We both know Fuji was taking it easy on the SHs back in Dressrosa, though. He said so himself.

And unless we have all the information from the Manga that Morley and co decisively beat Fujitora and Aramaki fair and square, with no funny stuff involved, I am not counting that as an anti-feat for the Admirals.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Kidd final battle for the One Piece confirmed :endthis:
Kidd isn't winning that fight if the match happens.

His main weapon? He's an ancient zoan type cyborg mad scientist, his body is his main weapon...the plague round minigun wasn't his main weapon, that was a toy he wanted to test out on the fodder. Honestly strength wise I'd put Jack over queen but queen's inventions give him an advantage over most people just like Caesar being able to remove the oxygen from the area, he's not necessarily super strong but he has an advantage that most people have no chance of getting past.
That still doesn't excuse his poor leadership and costly mistakes that hurt his own crew's chance of winning.

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @The White Crane @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy

Okay, I’m not going to lie, Fujitora jobbing so hard that the Marines begin an official investigation into why he jobs so hard is hilarious in a meta way lol.

I must say, it’s annoying as a Fujitora fan to see him hold back this much. Like if Fuji got serious, he would give the Revolutionaries the same treatment that Green Bull gave King and Queen, but Oda constantly has Issho restrain himself due to Issho’s ulterior motives.

On the one hand, Fujitora willing to throw his own pride out of the window for the sake of his own agenda is what makes him so awesome. He’s not a petulant child like Kaido using his strongest attacks to defeat Okiku level fighters, he is legit willing to make himself look bad if that’s what it takes to accomplish his agenda. This is great.

On the other hand, I just want to see him flatten someone into a pancake. Lol
Fujibros reading the chapter:

:josad:

Im pretty sure Rock D. Xebec was who spread the information about the 4 road poneglyphs to reach Laughtale. Roger, Mom, Blackbeard, Whitebeard and Kaido heard that island exist from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.