If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido gets jumped by the scabbards. They make him bleed, even knocking him down. Yamato jumps in to fight him hits multiple times, makes him bleed. Momonosuke bites Kaido and makes him bleed + scream = W Kaido.

Greenbull gets confronted by the scabbards, before they can even do anything significant to each other Yamato jumps in and hits him once, making him bleed (I believe). Momonosuke follows up by trying to bite through his devil wood technique and flys away from the area = L Greenbull

I feel for the Admiraltards 🤕. The Admiral downplay from the yonkotards is always funny to see, beause 1 of these scenarios is a bigger L to me and it ain't the guy that just came to Wano :kayneshrug:

I think it is better for Sanji not to show up since Oda likes to use him as hype tool.
If Zoro shows up, depending on his condition, GB could take an L.
I didnt see Black Blade Enma on the cover page...
The way it is going, ZKK could be in November, next year. :rolaugh:
Enma is going through Luffy's hat/aiming at his head (more decapitation foreshadowing)

I want to see Zoro and Sanji fight an Admiral together so damn bad, ugh.

No way Yamato can protect Momo and the Scabbards from an Admiral with highly effective AOE attacks and life-drain. Yamato will have to retreat with them/focus on defense, paving the way for Zoro and Sanji to show up.

I know the wait's a pain in the ass, but it's because of Oda's love for numbers. He clearly is saving Chapter 1056 for something huge. I imagine it's the end of Act 3, but we'll see.

Once Act 4 starts the pacing should be a lot better, IMO.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why are people desperately trying to find redeeming qualities for Ryokugyu?

He's an evil piece of shit and that's amazing
Fair enough. There are not enough madlads like Green Bull and Sakazuki in this manga.

Oda tried to make Kaido this evil, but it just came off as weird since Kaido hated the Celestial Dragons but also took slaves and was a piece of shit himself, and was also too scared to fight them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.