If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tf does his fruit have to do with him eating? 😭😭 and you seriously bringing up a comedic gag where he and brook regrew his teeth? I guess brook can recover his health by eating too. I guess nami, sanji and usopp are now strong as shit since they’re always hurting luffy without haki in comedic scenes
1. One has a fruit known for being that of souls and the dead. The other is a mythical zoan. Males perfect sense why it would help them

2. Again there are several examples of luffys recovery health wise when eating food.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
jozu wounded aokiji with a sneak attack prets already
I feel like some yonko fans are more pressed about yamato hurting greenbull than we are lol .
They're trying to milk the fuck out of the "Your Haki is strong" statement lmao. The damage control after shitting on Admirals in this thread for days with half baked information is painfully obvious.

I think you're far too deep into agendas. When Kaido's hurt he's "unaffected" but when aramaki is hurt he's "wounded"?

Also, all you know is that Momo bites Aramaki, he bit Kaido too, do you read one piece bro? The bias is wild.
What you Expect? Almost everyone here would prolly have a stroke if they had to read the actual story instead of an agenda driven one

Status
Not open for further replies.