If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I’m “so quiet” is because I’m not willing to spend the rest of my week arguing with numbskulls people who probably should have their driver’s licenses revoked and be sterilized to prevent the average IQ from decreasing.

There’s nothing in this chapter that changes any of my ideas about the admirals. All that’s left is to wait for the 1055 leaks.

Kaido gets pierced by Kiku but is the goat, but when Aramaki takes what seems like minimal damage from an ACOC attack he’s a fraud.
Homie you should have kept quiet.
I cannot protect you from the yonko fans now that you have decided to re-surface.

The reason I’m “so quiet” is because I’m not willing to spend the rest of my week arguing with numbskulls people who probably should have their driver’s licenses revoked and be sterilized to prevent the average IQ from decreasing.

There’s nothing in this chapter that changes any of my ideas about the admirals. All that’s left is to wait for the 1055 leaks.

Kaido gets pierced by Kiku but is the goat, but when Aramaki takes what seems like minimal damage from an ACOC attack he’s a fraud.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tell me what enable DF users to affect their surounding whit DF ability?
Clown 🤡
Diamante turned ground into Flag, is he awakened?
Gladius made the ground rupture, is he awakened?
Rosinante applied his ability on Law, is he awakened?

Greenbull (Forest Man) turning into forest and creating forests is literally the most basic application of his devil fruit.

Coping is using one character out of 6 other characters fighting GB to desperately hype your favorite, which definitely doesn't apply to me. There is no shame in getting washed by a top-tier. Imagine using an admiral as an excuse to say Katakuri is better than King. Luffy got one-shotted after defeating Katakuri, remember? Funny how you're sitting here acting he'd do any better against the top-tiers.
Cry more

Base Kaido oneshitted non fs luffy with his fastest attack (TB) ! Basically a luffy that katakuri trashes for snack. Nice try tho.
Plus that's kaido who's super fast and is top q

GB can't no diff pre fs luffy or even any top Vet.

Comeback when GB has shown the skills, speed and power to low/mid diff kata
For now it's high diff

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How does GB even land a hit on katakuri?

With witch skills or attacks?

Don't tell me "he's top tier" nonsense
How does GB constantly land hit on katakuri who's logialike and has fs + awakening

If he can't blitz Retainers....he's not handling kata easily

Don't even use kaido as argument since kaido is proven to be super fast and has fs himself!
Kaido =/= Admirals
His Udon wide AOE is enough to Lol Diff the guy who can't even warp around G3.

Just people being drama queens as usual ..... trashing GB for this is like trashing Kaido when the Scabbards were giving him troubles in Dragon form .

The whole scans are not even out yet .
Bro where were you when Kaido was trashed for it.
Also this is coming because some admiralfans claiming he will solo alliance and were trash talking everything.
We know we are trolling but they have been doing it fro one month atleast give us luxury for few days

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Status
Not open for further replies.