If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that Aramaki is fighting for his life and trying everything meanwhile his opponents are casual, using a good amount of power but not all of it, and not using transformations or devil fruits. Also did you seriously argue that Marco pre time skip hits harder than Yamato?
Guys! Come here, quick! Imagine someone actually believing the bolded words unironically!

@Wiwi
@ranady
@Extravlad
@Finalbeta
@Blackbeard
@MagmaDog
@MarineHQ62
@AdmiralKinyagi
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

:gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh::doffytroll::vistalaugh::ronalaugh::hihihi::fujilaugh::emohiyo::risitameh::ihaha::saden::luffylaugh::rolaugh::lulz::kailaugh::mihanha::broocry::sanjismug::denzimote::youcraz::leohah::arnoling::kobeha:

Aramaki has literally only injured people who were in base and heavily injured, one of them having gotten multiple burns and kicks to their face and organs. When Aramaki fights people who can actually fight and defend them selves properly, he gets slammed, can't properly damage them and break through their guard, and literally gets eaten by momonosuke.. Yup. I can see admirals being a challenge for Luffy..

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That’s his fault and he showed poor observation haki there. Yamato wasn’t even trying to sneak, she came up to him at the front jumping with a two-handed swing
I thought admirals were much better fighters than BM? You guys make it seem like admirals are immune to sneaks or tricks ”unlike yonkos”. BM had to deal with two competent fighters with dangerous fruits actively taking advantage of a 2v1 situation to land free hits
Never said the admirals are invulnerable. They're definitely far more competent than Big Mom though. Don't try to twist things and use this as some kind of excuse for Big Mom's incompetence. If Law and Kid used actual competence to outclass Big Mom, then we wouldn't be having a conversation about Big Mom's incompetence. Oda literally had to make a dumbass out of Big Mom to make Law and Kid pull off a win.

The Scabbards by themselves were puncturing holes in Kaido's body, but you never see me saying Kaido is incompetent because he is not, unlike his supposed equal. Arimaki was fighting multiple commander-level people at once when Yamato came in and attacked him. Yamato by herself is a far more competent fighter than Kid and Law, and she literally held off Kaido by herself for several minutes. So it's not an anti-feat for GB that he got hit by Yamato, who can tag Kaido in a one-on-one setting.

Aramaki has literally only injured people who were in base and heavily injured, one of them having gotten multiple burns and kicks to their face and organs. When Aramaki fights people who can actually fight and defend them selves properly, he gets slammed, can't properly damage them and break through their guard, and literally gets eaten by momonosuke.. Yup. I can see admirals being a challenge for Luffy..
Joined yesterday. You're a 100% Iam25 right?

Aramaki has literally only injured people who were in base and heavily injured, one of them having gotten multiple burns and kicks to their face and organs. When Aramaki fights people who can actually fight and defend them selves properly, he gets slammed, can't properly damage them and break through their guard, and literally gets eaten by momonosuke[/TD].. Yup. I can see admirals being a challenge for Luffy..
Bro called in the circus because someone made a good point
if you think Aramaki is going “all out” even though he hasn’t even taken out his sword idk what to tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.