If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even worse. They were in their base form. If the Admirals were not taken out by YC attacks in their base form, isn't it stupid to think Yamato is already winning against an Admiral in his elemental form? :emohiyo:
My point is that Aramaki is fighting for his life and trying everything meanwhile his opponents are casual, using a good amount of power but not all of it, and not using transformations or devil fruits. Also did you seriously argue that Marco pre time skip hits harder than Yamato?

Kiku and Kinemon aren't even there
Dukes are in base
Izo and Ashura are dead
But Aramaki needed to go that far and fight seriously but failed to beat them lol man if he was a zoan type then it is fine because zoans have different forms but he is a logia thats like Akainu using magma named attacks to deal with Shinobu "I will kill strawhat stop me if you can":josad: needed to go that far to deal with Shinobu but he failed :shame:
Base Kaido > GB :kobeha::kobeha:

She appeared outta nowhere and attacked him when he was fighting and talking with the Scabbards meaning he was not focused on her. Let's say she attacked an off-guard GB if it doesn't qualify as a sneak attack.
That’s his fault and he showed poor observation haki there. Yamato wasn’t even trying to sneak, she came up to him at the front jumping with a two-handed swing
I thought admirals were much better fighters than BM? You guys make it seem like admirals are immune to sneaks or tricks ”unlike yonkos”. BM had to deal with two competent fighters with dangerous fruits actively taking advantage of a 2v1 situation to land free hits

Anyway I have to sleep, but tldr is this.

Kaido and BM have a million anti-feats worse than getting bonked by Yamato. You know it. I know it. My fellow admiral bros have been posting them but it’s really not necessary.

It’s confirmed the admirals held back at Mariejois. This is a W for admiral fans.

There’s pretty much no actual L here for the admiral agenda outside of people trolling.

And I will find out where every admiral downplayer/troll lives and rob them.

Status
Not open for further replies.