If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shanks part😂

Cut to the sea near Wanokuni, we can see that the ship of the Red Hair Pirates is there.
Shanks: "I have no intention of meeting Luffy...!!
"😂Look at your faces boys"

"...you doing drugs again captain?"

Yasopp: "Wait a minute!! I'm not mentally prepared to meet Usopp yet..."
Yasopp to Usopp years later, part two :

Shanks: "Can you remind me what is happening in our territories right now?"

Howling Gab: "Oh yeah, you're talking about that guy named Barto or something like that... It seems he's one of Luffy's subordinates... He burned our flags and changed them to Luffy's..."

Shanks: "Well, we have to go to solve it... Or what will happen to my credibility?"
#priorities

Shanks: "Hey Beck. I think it's time to join the fight... for the "One Piece"
"...you decided that just now?"

"Yea man. I've grown tired of always partying and inviting hoes on our ship."

Last edited:
:whitepress:

BM fans have been taking on the clowning of the wholeass fandom for several years. We endured much much more than the likes of Admiral legion who have the side of edge and coolness factor. We’re a minority compared to your legion. Even some Yonko fans hate BM or downplay her because she makes Yonkos look “bad”/she’s stronger than them. This GB clowning is nothing compared to the instances where plot sent BM falling down from an island, a waterfall, or a giant tower cake.

Saying someone got a “grandma” fetish just because of stupid power levels is absolutely pathetic. Thought you were better than this. Go out and touch some grass little boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.