If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
"Fare more competent"
2 admirals Couldn't capture even 1 revo while having solidiers help

Seriously how dishonest are you?
Even akaimu says stop making excuses for them.
Akainu doesn't want to hear excuses, but that doesn't mean there is none. Fujitora prioritizes civilian safety over fights and GB literally considers the CDs as Gods. If they used their full powers, then MJ wouldn't even be on the map for us to be talking about it. One medium-sized meteor is all it'd take to blow the whole to bits.

Now you respect Yamato? Lol typical zoro fan copium
Lol what? Go and check every single Law/Kid vs Yamato thread I've been to... I always said she's a better fighter than Law and Kid.

When BM gets hit off-guard by people in 1v2/4 "she's trash , her CoO sucks"
GB can't react to Yamato "no no...doesn't matter"
Have you ever seen me use Jimbe and Robin throwing Big Mom around as a reason to call Big Mom incompetent? Do you see me calling Kaido's COO bad when the Scabbards were puncturing his body? I never did that. Unlike you, I actually know when to mock someone for being incompetent and when not to.

Akainu doesn't want to hear excuses, but that doesn't mean there is none. Fujitora prioritizes civilian safety over fights and GB literally considers the CDs as Gods. If they used their full powers, then MJ wouldn't even be on the map for us to be talking about it. One medium-sized meteor is all it'd take to blow the whole to bits.

Lol what? Go and check every single Law/Kid vs Yamato thread I've been to... I always said she's a better fighter than Law and Kid.

Have you ever seen me use Jimbe and Robin throwing Big Mom around as a reason to call Big Mom incompetent? Do you see me calling Kaido's COO bad when the Scabbards were puncturing his body? I never did that. Unlike you, I actually know when to mock someone for being incompetent and when not to.
They are incompetent case closed
BM captured vinsmokes twice , at tea party and cacao
BMP captured luffy once

They dealt with 3/4 armies

2 admirals with help can't handle 4dudes
No amount of excuses will defend them here

They are more incompetent than BM

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Tbh oda is at fault here. Showing GB defeating king and queen created decent expectations.
It created unrealistic expectations since GB should never be able to defeat those two in fresh condition, which is what Admiralbros imagine...
However, considering that he's about to take an L, getting a guy of Rayleigh's caliber as hype tool, despite context, should somewhat save his face.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They are incompetent case closed
BM captured vinsmokes twice , at tea party and cacao
BMP captured luffy once

They dealt with 3/4 armies

2 admirals with help can't handle 4dudes
No amount of excuses will defend them here

They are more incompetent than BM
Big Mom did not capture the Vinesmokes when they were running; she beat them and caught them when they were fighting her. The same thing would've happened to the Scabbards if it weren't for Yamato and Momo's intervention. And let's not act like we didn't see GB capture King and Queen in the last chapter.

Big Mom and her crew have no obligation to protect anyone from anyone while the admirals have more than just Sabo's capture to worry about. Again, a failure in a mission is a failure in a mission. There are no excuses for their failure like Akainu says, but that says nothing about their fighting prowess, which is what Big Mom usually gets mocked for because she acts incompetently in actual fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.