If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same scenario that i worried Kaido would really get hurt and damage when Scabbard ambush him and end with cliffhanger..
Because the context was there for a reason by Oda. And yes as he did got hurt and damage next chap.

Same scenario with GB.
I'm pretty sure as huge Admiral stan you would also have some insecurity and doubt that GB would crush them all seeing the context. That Scabbard and Momo would do their job here instead of getting ass kick again over and over after the raid

After you guys mentioned me 19 times, I thought Yamato made Green Bull at least bleed with AdCoC, but Green Bull literally took zero damage from an attack that made Kaido bleed lol. He is looking, quite literally, more durable than Kaido right now.

You guys did a victory lap in a moment where Green Bull objectively looks more durable than Kaido, lmfao

How does it feel to self-own this severely?

@Tejas @Wildfire Kaios @m0nst3Rx @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Swallalala @SkySanji

This shows only akainu and aokiji are yonko level
This doesn't really show anything. Having once head bashed to the ground is something Yamato did even to the strongest durability fighter and seemingly without Adv CoC as well.

I don't see an issue here. If GB loses or goes away clearly not being able to beat the weakened retainers then I'll be the first one to state that he was overrated but let's see.

This doesn't really show anything. Having once head bashed to the ground is something Yamato did even to the strongest durability fighter and seemingly without Adv CoC as well.

I don't see an issue here. If GB loses or goes away clearly not being able to beat the weakened retainers then I'll be the first one to state that he was overrated but let's see.
We will see.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Cope more

2 top tiers with helo failed vs 4 dudes
That alone is the most incompetent feat ever
BM and Kakdo would have beaten 1 or capture 1 at least if they fought 2v4 , especially if they have their armies with them helping
Anyway, Rocks duo would have won vs revos easily
You're not accomplishing anything if you're hoping that mocking the admirals for their failures would trigger me. As I've already admitted, it's not a good look for the admirals that they failed to capture Sabo and co despite the massive difference in their power levels. I am just saying it's not gonna change anything in regards to how strong the admirals are just like how Big Mom's capture by Queen didn't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.