If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stops Kaido in his tracks
We dont know how but thats a strong feat by default.Who besides G5 was able to stop him?Nobody
Arrives so fast at Marineford afterwards the Marines are wondering how that's possible after just having a scuffle with kaido
Some people needs several days lol.Shanks 2 fast 4 you
Challenges Marines and BB Pirates
Casualy,like he didnt care at all
Marines give up, Sengoku says he is willing to take the blame since it is Shanks we are talking about
Yeah,and Sengoku made a Plan to defeat the WB Pirates.But Shanks was to much for him
asually walks into the holy land, with the Gorosei saying "since it's you, we will sit and listen"
Meanwhile Gorosei to Akainu: Stfu trash,your just a no-name:endthis:

Shanks is pure hype,albeit i doubt Film Red will show us something good

Really like Greenbull as an antagonist. It shows the reasoning behind top tiers allying themselves with the WG. People like Fujitora and Garp whilst seemingly moral characters, understand something about the status quo. That's why I have never bought the idea of Fujitora allying with the SHs. Fujitora just like Greenbull has allied with the WG.

Just like I rightly predicted King and Queen were opponents built for Zoro and Sanji the moment they were introduced Fujitora and Greenbull seem they are lining up to be their opponents as well.

0.25% isn’t 0% so therefore it isn’t “meaningless”

when Sanji and Marco kicked around Queen, he didn’t bleed all the time but he was still getting hurt

Not all pain is visible
0.25 is at best for Yamato. Not the accurate amount if damage GB took.. And even then a quater of 1% damage is meaningless....and something easily healed from with time.

Marco made Queen bleed both times. And yes I do agree Sanji's kicks that didnt produce blood....did no damage.

Again im talking about damage not pain

Status
Not open for further replies.