If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato clash actually made the same effect as Wb and roger made. Wb and roger didn't split sky they cleared the fuckin sky same with yamato and kaido.
Wait what? Is there a panel of that? Btw Yamato wont compare Luffy vs Kaidou to Roger vs WB legend if she is able to do that herself vs Kaidou, so i don't think thats the case

Aren't you guys tired of spending so many hours talking about powerscaling, when Oda clearly doesn't care?

he clearly gives no fucks to who is stronger at all

if he wants the story to go in a way, he can make anyone defeat anyone

it feels so pointless
so if oda draw akainu like destroy planet or universe to fight gear 5 luffy like screw powerscale and logic out way. Will people still argue yonko > admiral ?

Dragon, Sabo or Luffy. I'm game with either.
I still much favor Luffy or Dragon but one big reason Akainu vs Sabo was pushed was out of Akainu downplay agenda and this really irked me.
But after this chapter it is pretty clear Sabo will have nothing to envy to emperors in term of status (and likely in powerlevel as he doesn't have a gag fraud thing going on like Buggy) by EOS. Heck, this chapter may hint Sabo surpassing Dragon soon (his influence is already getting bigger than the fucking world most dangerous criminal)
so I'm like whatever

Kaido alone breaks the rule since WB has never been above him and as I said, one exception doesnt change the rule of swordsmen.

We will see.
There ya go, you still dont understand that Zoro isnt Luffy's subordinate after all this time...
Zoro is Luffy's subordinate

come on man

at this point you're not even reading One Piece anymore

he calls Luffy Captain all the time, he listens to "most" of the orders Luffy gives

Status
Not open for further replies.