If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If momonosuke can't somehow stop ryokugyu and prove he'll be able to protect wano himself there's 2 options imo
  1. Yamato stays in wano as its guardian
  2. Pluton is unlocked to send him away

Hopefully next chapter focuses on blackbeard or buggy
Would love to get updates on them next
Still don't understand why shanks even came to wano

With shanks goin after barto essentially responding to bartolomeo declaring war it definitely gonna make the luffy and shanks reunion even more interesting

Until one week ago, most people thought Sabo was defeated and caught, because that's what made sense in "powerscaling" One Piece.

Now Sabo has completed his goal, escaped two admirals after a fight, killed Cobra and is now the leader of the revolution.

Can you guys not see that Oda doesn't give a shit about powerscaling? he will make any character he wants win or lose.
Nah it is people react the news what make them to think sabo got defeated. Dragon lost the contacts.

Every horror movies alway have guys get killed by monster and lost contracts.

Sabo got frame to kill cobra is weird because big new Morgan refuse to take cp0 guy and promise to bring real news.

Heck people legit thought sabo is admiral level on YouTube comments at dressora arc.
Now it turn out sabo and his friends recuse kuma and free the slaves like fisher tiger.

So I take my L on saying sabo and his friends got defeated by 2 admirals.
It is L for IM and gorsei.

:snoopy:

I hereby revoke your Admiral fan card until further notice lmfao. This is an atrocious comment, you cannot call yourself an Admiral fan again until you receive my direct permission
:datas:
Lol

But srsly i mean it. Character wise i am an Admiral fan.

As if BM running around screaming CAKEEE wasnt enough, BM amnesia , BM mother mode, kaido botched up flashback after all that promise....srsly for me characterwise i am glad one piece has such great anatagonists character wise like Admirals.

In fact i would say that , its precisely beacuse why admirals look more threatning & act much more menacingly because they dont run around screaming CAKEEE. But power lvl wise i made my stance clear as well.

And i think both these things can coexist.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung i always wanted to ask you this .... what do you think about the former fleet admiral & current commander in chief Kong .
Him being a former fleet admiral confirms he was a powerhouse & must be stronger than an old sengoku even as of today .

Do you think if & when oda will give us more of him taking direct action ? Like we have seen sengoku & akainu as fleet admirals taking action. We have seen the same for gorosei. But never for kong who ranks above Fleet admiral & below gorosei. Would be srsly dissappointing if oda doesnt develop this promising character.

Like hopefully kong played a direct role during god valley incident or something.
Do you think he will atleast fight in the final war ? Also do you think if an old sengoku + old kong are as strong as admiral lvl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.