If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because Aramaki doesn’t know who Oden is…? Still doesn’t make much sense to me
And Yamato should and does hate Kaido but why does Yamato kept introducing herself as his kid?

though it might be setup for her bounty, now an admiral knows that she’s Kaido’s kid and has good Haki
Yamato is a terribly written character, let’s stop trying to rationalize anything she does

D

Deleted member 83

Not the first time, she first introduced herself to Luffy as Kaido's son
It make sense to do that to Luffy(and also at the time she thought maybe Kaido is a decent father at heart and the bomb is fake lol), Momo and Shinobu, and later to his crew
They are/were fighting Kaido after all and deserve to know, it also shows that she trust them and doesn’t hide stuff, imagine she kept it a secret and a beasts pirates member reveals it, they’ll be like “so you’re a spy” “you lied to us?!”

Does Shanks words this chapter help your Shanks evil theory yet @Paperchampion23
2 things lol.

1. Never said Shanks was "evil", just a grey antagonist who has unknown motives and still does.

2. Based on the dialogue stated, yes, I believe it further supports he's an antagonist. He literally says to Ben they should go after One Piece, which is in direct crossroads to Luffy's goal and the definition of an antagonist.

We still don't know "why" Shanks is going after One Piece now, why he talked to the Gorosei, and why he stole the Gomu Fruit (clearly he's aware of its awakening to an extent based on this chapter)

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
2 things lol.

1. Never said Shanks was "evil", just a grey antagonist who has unknown motives and still does.

2. Based on the dialogue stated, yes, I believe it further supports he's an antagonist. He literally says to Ben they should go after One Piece, which is in direct crossroads to Luffy's goal and the definition of an antagonist.
he will never be an antagonist, he is a pawn for blackbeard to kill and lure luffy in

Status
Not open for further replies.