If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m calling you a bullshitter and a fraud. You say Momo is going to solo Aramaki but won’t bet me even though it would be easy money if you actually believe that.

Shit talker whose all bark and no substance.
i don't know bro
i just think you are being very out of line right now and posting emotional
you should hold your Ls in a more dignified manner
yamato smashed GB's skull
momo told him to stay out, which suggests that he intends to solo
these are facts
stop this delusional cope

Zoro and Luffy have Chopper, Marco and that Mink doctor healing them, who the fuck do King and Queen have?

If even Zoro and Luffy haven't recovered yet, then the losers with no skilled doctor definitely haven't.
People who know how to use bandages and medicine clearly. You act as if their bandages magically teleported on their bodies. Luffy and Zoro have went through hell.....having better doctors dont mean shit when your damage is ridiculous.

The "losers" havent even taken a third of the damage Zoro abd Luffy took....nor do they need skilled doctors when theyre freaking Ancient Zoans.

People who know how to use bandages and medicine clearly. You act as if their bandages magically teleported on their bodies. Luffy and Zoro have went through hell.....having better doctors dont mean shit when you damage is ridiculous.

The "losers" havent even taken a third of the damage Zoro abd Luffy took....nor do they need skilled doctors when theyre freaking Ancient Zoans.
Three of the greatest doctors in the verse vs some unnamed gifter who knows how to apply a bandage:suresure:

Your stonewalling is just sad, everything points to King and Queen not being at 100%.

So what? Ledon showed how Duffy shot Bellamy, the yonkotards fled for several days with the fact that Yamato had somehow defeated the bull... And what do we see? The bull literally doesn't care about the blow from acoc. Bull just defeated yc1 + yc2 + submission and one to fight Momo + Yamato + The scabbard. Meanwhile, Jimbei won all the fights with Bm :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.