If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Love how the expectations/standards for Admirals are so high that, they as normal humans with normal durability, are expected to no sell Adv CoC attacks without showing any type of damage.

Odd thing is that someone like Kaido with the highest durability period can shout in pain to Law crushing him using rocks. How that makes sense? I have no idea.
Yonko fans on gigacopium, this is nothing new.

The Virgin Kaido screams in pain from literally every attack that lands on him

“Omg Kaido is so durable!!”

The Chad Aramaki silently tanks an off-guard AdCoC strike to the face with zero injury

“Lol Admirals fans on copium!!”

The hypocrisy is hilariously obvious at this point, Admiral haters have no standards.

they didn't go to Udon, they were captured there
it's evidenced by the fact that Babanuki (Udon's warden who is Tama's slave) was there, so he was obviously in charge of the prison
GB just showed up and started bullying some injured prisoners and all the wankers in this forum believed his larp
hilarious lmfao
1. Tamas trained gifters wont betray the beast pirates until she directly tells them to (she never told babanuki to)

2. Udon is no longer a prison stated outright

3. There’s no sign of King and Queen being imprisoned. No Seastone. No chains. No collars.

Or killer and Momo making Kaido scream.

Or Kiku stabbing through Kaidos entire hand
I remember people used to put Yamato over zoro, Kidd and law because advanced coc hype and say she is low top tier level for fighting kaido.

Noodle guy auto put her over zoro before

‘’Let not forget greenbull didn’t know who is Yamato person. He took full hit from her.

Yonko fans on gigacopium, this is nothing new.

The Virgin Kaido screams in pain from literally every attack that lands on him

“Omg Kaido is so durable!!”

The Chad Aramaki silently tanks an off-guard AdCoC strike to the face with zero injury

“Lol Admirals fans on copium!!”

The hypocrisy is hilariously obvious at this point, Admiral haters have no standards.
Kaido literally spent a 1/4 of his fights with his back laying on the ground

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
1. Tamas trained gifters wont betray the beast pirates until she directly tells them to (she never told babanuki to)

2. Udon is no longer a prison stated outright

3. There’s no sign of King and Queen being imprisoned. No Seastone. No chains. No collars.
Plus what prison gives barrels of booze to prisoners
Why are they in Beast Pirate Uniform and not in prisoner suits
Where are the actual seastone cuffs?
:choppawhat:

Love how the expectations/standards for Admirals are so high that, they as normal humans with normal durability, are expected to no sell Adv CoC attacks without showing any type of damage.

Odd thing is that someone like Kaido with the highest durability period can shout in pain to Law crushing him using rocks. How that makes sense? I have no idea.
it's odas art style
Where everything is really expressive and over exaggerated
Plus I don't think he approaches it with the thought of " oh rocks weigh have this much mass and if projected at someone at this level of speed it could quantifiable do this much damage"

I Usually avoid trying to keep track feats or calculate them
It's easier to just observe the overall narrative and decide from there how strong you think someone is

It'll drive someone insane trying to compare all the feats
None of it makes any logically sense really and if some of it does
It's contradicted in a later arc

I agree with your sentiment btw

Status
Not open for further replies.