If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And both really went off the deep end the closer they get to their ending. Seriousness is fine, in fact I welcome it if it's a really important fight, but it's true a lot of mangas really become too edgy for their own good and they just end up mid or straight up trash because of it. Some levity is good, that's what made pre-TS OP so great, all the comedy and interactions between the SHs while also being able to use seriousness in major situations, imo
My Hero Academias edginess is really lame.

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
My Hero Academias edginess is really lame.
I totally agree, I basically dropped the manga at this point. I come back every so often to see if anything changed but honestly I'm completely disconnected from it now. And Im not the only one, there's a reason sales are dropping for it and it seems like Hori is rushing it out the door, MHA really overstayed its welcome

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Powerscalers and edge piece readers are finished. Luffy will punch akainu so hard that he'll be seeing stars, literally, and have the bird flying around his head. It's over. If you were smart, you really shouldn't want Luffy to fight any of the admirals as an admiral fan

Imagine not bring able to see that BB is the final villain when he is literally the MC but does things in the opposite way
I mean, one can make the argument that:

- He's the roadblock to Pirate King, not the EoS
- Shiryu doesn't seem to make sense as Zoro's final opponent, considering his dream
- He's a D, and based on Whitebeard's death speech, he's not the one who will find one piece and bring the world government to heel.

Not even arguing about Shanks here (who's an enigma anyway in terms of his past and lineage), or if he and Mihawk would ally, just pointing this out.

:lawsigh: the discussions about this chapter ascended beyond any iq ever recorded in human history, you gotta be a genius in order to pretend to be that stupid

2 admirals get staled by multiple commander tier fighters = they're garbage

2 yonkos get staled by multiple commander tier fighters= OMG they're so strong

"bUt AkAinU sAiD tHeY hAvE nO eXcUseS"

Obviously akainu's gonna say that, dude killed an entire country, he always takes things to the extreme, but in reality it's obvious the excuse works, fujitora wasn't gonna use meteorites at marijoie and Aramaki wasn't gonna turn the place into a forest

The lengths you are going to drive agendas.

First it was Greenbull went all out and used Awakening.
Turns out, all he used was the basic application of his Devil Fruit, to create/control/transform into Forests as the Forest Man.

Next it was Greenbull used "Forbidden Technique".
Which got negged by Eten Boby and pretty much anyone who knows Japanese/simple Narrative Logic.

Now it is Greenbull would be "fatally wounded" by TB... when that attack that didn't even K/O Ulti for more than 5 mins.

Why do you hate Aramaki so much, Ndule? Lol :nicagesmile:
The answer is simple
Theyre throwin evryting to downplay GB before he show his real feats haha

Coz once its been out its over for the Yoncucks

Status
Not open for further replies.