If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial opinion I guess: I don’t think Fujitora blinded himself because of Pirates. I think Fujitora blinded himself due to witnessing corruption in the Government or abuses of power or something of the like. A man who literally blinded himself from witnessing Pirates do evil shit is not someone who would join the Marines with the goal of changing the Government from within.
I’m sure we’ll see but someone who hates the world government wouldn’t vacation in Mariejoa in my opinion.

Sabo was blasted by celestial dragon guy as kid which he get scar from.

‘’It is more logically sabo to face IM , gorseri, cp0 to fight for his revolution goal because they are one who control world government.

Sabo vs Akainu make no sense because it is luffy fight to prove him is he is not weak.
‘It is like saying sabo will fight Blackbeard because he is one who beat ace.
Sabo vs Akainu is a way better fight than lil bro rubberman vs Akainu. Emperor of the Flames vs Embodiment of Magma. :steef:

Marines just lil bro'd Luffy this chapter. Big man Akainu ain't fighting the lil bro. It was also already established by Lindberg, them taking on the CD is the equivalent of them taking on the Marine HQ & CP0. So not sure why you're excluding the Marines from it. RA will be fighting the Marines no doubt. Plus, CP0 got a build up with the SWORD unit of the marines anyway.

Sabo probably will have a Gorosei fight though. But we know Imu is reserved for big man of the RA, who's taking all the Ws against the World Government since the series started, without even making a single move himself.

R

rubblerust

So, suppose Momo happens to learn Bolo Breath or another Kaido move on the fly, and knock Aramaki out of commission.

Does that mean Momo wank or admiral spank?

Y’all are carrying this “Aramaki is a racist” thing too far lol. Aramaki says that the WG creates lesser countries to discriminate against, not lesser races. The people of Wano are all humans just like the World Government. Lol
Wouldn't expect anything else from em. Probably the same people that creates "black/white/japanese" characters in a world where all humans are 1 race.

Status
Not open for further replies.