If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Is any mod online pls look into it someone is threadbanning me everywhere
PM me next time, banning this alt.

You were threadbanned in the images thread because comments do not go there.
You were threadbanned here because I edited your 1 message and told you not to call people retards and in your next message you called someone a retard.

Looks like you were right Lanji.
Ndule & the other Yonkotards were talking out of their ass when they said this chapter is GB dehype.
they are funny lot
tons of them would tell you yamato is the second strongest in the alliance , putting her above kidd zoro and law
in the same token barked all over the thread because she was able to" hurt" an admiral with a sneak attack.
she hurt kaido too guys , it just in the grand scheme of things didn't do much at all.

I really hope we can see him clash with the AP heavyweights (luffy , law, zoro) on the island at least .

You mean to tell me Ndule’s alleged French spoiler providers that he’s never once mentioned in over a decade of online shitposting don’t actually exist?

I simply cannot believe it. @Echizen_Jo_Ndule would never spew unrelenting bullshit all over his keyboard just to save face for his favorite characters even when Oda humiliates them.
Interesting but how do we turn this into a Katakuri feat?

Also I hate to say this.

I think Shanks (and his crew) are going to deal with Aramaki.

@My Fellow Admiral Bros

I think Aramaki is going to be a Shanks and red hair pirates hype tool.
I can't see how this is going to be bad for him

Shanks is a Younko, so Younko wankers will have to wank him regardless anything else

Shanks crew is hyped as being the strongest and most balanced one

So unless he doesn't get one shotted by that Monkey, i don't see how this is bad for him, especially giving Oda has been surpassing the expectations

I simply can't find an excuse to explain what happened in Udon, because he cake walked King and Queen like they were garbage, its humiliating. Even if they were nerfed, theres no explanation for that shit
:suresure::suresure:

And an Admiral getting defeated? Now? This early? Oda wasn't even willing to let Akainu go down despite all the odds during Marineford, i don't see a reason for GB to be defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.