If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy with advanced CoA + future sight= admiral lvl.
Luffy with advanced CoC and G5= Yonko + lvl close to Roger and prime WB.
So Yamato have advanced CoC and myth zoan i think she is close to admiral lvl.

Maybe King and Queen were defeated so quickly because they were without their swords to cut Aramaki's roots like the Scabbards did here
:quest:

Still, doesn't explain why they didn't used their powers :suresure::suresure:

Or they actually did, but the whole fight was offscreened
:luuh:
Nobody can tell

That's why GB feat vs handicapped calamities is an outlier hype for him.

Now we see that he needs mid diff efforts to beat weakened retainers since they are casually handing him
Also he and Fuji + help failed hard vs 4 revos

Although King and Queen are trash, they probably pushed GB to mid diff!
We saw on screen, he didn't even yet KO them ...he had to put more efforts restraining them till he won completely

So yeah the battle was mid diff at least not low diff.

BM screaming at the top of her lungs to Kaidou to dodge Hiryu Kaen >>>> Yamato failing to make Aramaki bleed.
Kaidou is more tougher and durable than Aramaki.
Zoro's CoA attacks on the Roof were getting through to Kaidou whereas Yamato's CoC is failing to get through to Aramaki.
That pretty much settles it lol.
yup
yamato I think is the perfect person to stall just about anyone because she can take a lot of hits/damage
that I can not argue with
but she doesn't dish out punishment to the exact same extent people you would put in her tier do.

sort of similar to marco in that regard.

BM screaming at the top of her lungs to Kaidou to dodge Hiryu Kaen >>>> Yamato failing to make Aramaki bleed.
Kaidou is more tougher and durable than Aramaki.
Zoro's CoA attacks on the Roof were getting through to Kaidou whereas Yamato's CoC is failing to get through to Aramaki.
That pretty much settles it lol.
Are you guys actually serious? All I'm reading in this thread is verbal diarrhea by users either being gay for the yonkos or gay for the admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.