If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a shanks fan
I prefer mihawk actually
but you worded this in a way thats accurate and beautiful. can understand why people would like him.
Yea if only Mihawk shows some lore, motive, or story about himself (maybe shows some unfinished business with someone? Maybe his nostalgia with other great swordsmen, or his previous rivals aside from Shanks? Maybe his plans for the future? A monologue about Yoru's past or future? ) to make himself more relatable, i'd most def like him much more

Akainu about to make Luffy another donut out of Sabo.

Discount Ace will meet a fitting end.

:steef:
I like how Akainu’s resolve does not falter regardless of how many situation they are dealing with..

can we all just take a step back and look at how many things marines are involved with!?

They are dealing now with Revs, Shichibukai + New emperors situation

while there was an arc of Two yonko and they couldn’t contain one alliance Lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This chapt looks hype.

Shanks coming to wano to meet Luffy but returning back after seeing Luffy's wanted poster makes me feel that he knows something about Gomu Gomu No mi awakening

There is always something fishy going on with shanks lol

Admirals and sabo hype is awesome.

It sucks that only Blackbeard was missing from this chapter

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shanks coming to wano to meet Luffy but returning back after seeing Luffy's wanted poster makes me feel that he knows something about Gomu Gomu No mi awakening

There is always something fishy going on with shanks lol
It's very much possible that Shanks knows about the Nika fruit fully.
In fact, didn't Roger want his son to be the next Joyboy in the Oden flashback?
Add that up with Shanks being seen around East Blue after stealing the Nika fruit, to me it sounded like Shanks was there to give the Nika fruit to Ace but rather ended up giving it to Luffy. Which is probably the bet on the new Era that he took

Yea if only Mihawk shows some lore, motive, or story about himself (maybe shows some unfinished business with someone? Maybe his nostalgia with other great swordsmen, or his previous rivals aside from Shanks? Maybe his plans for the future? A monologue about Yoru's past or future? ) to make himself more relatable, i'd most def like him much more
Lol. Well described. This is why I say that Mihawk is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things as a character–nobody cares about him and he doesn't care about others ether. He's like invisible, I genuinely forget that the dude even exists until someone reminds me of him.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
somethings def off
I still think he likes luffy
some other shit went down which made him realize he might have to stay away.

still in huge disbelief hes full on turning into a possible villain.
Agreed. I don't think Shanks is a shady guy although it would be interesting if he's one. This chapter made it seem like he doesn't have any ulterior motives but he does aim for OP, so it's possible we'd see him compete with Luffy for the PK title even if he's not a bad guy.

I presume he went there to see how Luffy's doing and then decided to turn back once he made sure he won and is doing fine.

For the road ponegliph
Then it makes no sense that he suddenly decided to go back.

hopefully we get to see him in action next chap cause I bet oda does a recap of what happens outside wano starting with the revos this chap
I strongly believe hes a major reason why the wg believes buggy has the minerals to be an emperor.

Lmao, Ari folded Momo in under 2 seconds, and peeps were seriously hoping he would do jack shit against him. Either Luffy or some other big gun is coming to rescue them or Momo's gonna break free and win over Ari with an emotional speech or something. Otherwise, it takes him about 15 minutes to kill everyone involved in the fight including Yamato.
The lying spoiler provider said that Momo bites Greenbull flying him away out of capital and tells Yamato to not interfere

bwahahaha… sounded Like Ichigo putting his hands on Aizen Face in their final battle..

but then real scans come out.. and Momo didn’t do jack shit… hell the portrayl is opposite, Greenbull packs him while unbothered..

I’ll say it again.. spoiler providers pushing their agenda are nothing but pathetic, as if the chapter will not come out and reveal the truth later hhhh

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's very much possible that Shanks knows about the Nika fruit fully.
In fact, didn't Roger want his son to be the next Joyboy in the Oden flashback?
Add that up with Shanks being seen around East Blue after stealing the Nika fruit, to me it sounded like Shanks was there to give the Nika fruit to Ace but rather ended up giving it to Luffy. Which is probably the bet on the new Era that he took
Shanks didn't know about Ace until they met.

Status
Not open for further replies.