If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I don't think Shanks is a shady guy although it would be interesting if he's one. This chapter made it seem like he doesn't have any ulterior motives but he does aim for OP, so it's possible we'd see him compete with Luffy for the PK title even if he's not a bad guy.

I presume he went there to see how Luffy's doing and then decided to turn back once he made sure he won and is doing fine.

Then it makes no sense that he suddenly decided to go back.
he just grabbed a copy of the road poneglyph and left

2 bil is still inflated
because he did it at the seat of the world government. a yonko has a bounty around that.
A lot of bounties are inflated, not a new thing whatsoever. Kid and Law are kind of an example of that, they don't deserve 3bill bounty no matter what excuses people use. Sabo "allegedly" killed a Royal in the Marijoas, that's a big fucking deal, I don't see Marines/WG glass over this, they have to give a ridiculous bounty after what he "allegedly" did.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shanks didn't know about Ace until they met.
Yeah he didn't know that Portgas D. Ace was the son of Roger.
I'm saying that he was in East Blue looking for the son of Roger so that he can give him the Nika fruit like his captain intended. He probably had an inkling that Garp might've took in the kid and was trying to narrow down who Roger's son was.

I pity those thinking GB has won over Momo already

Or that he will get pass retainers easily then beat Yamato then face Luffy

:josad:next week will be hard
you are lacking the bite you had earlier on in the spoiler thread
now you are hedging your bets on next week's chapter. tears.

:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

for me alone a copy of the road ponegliph or pluton justify the coming of shanks to wano because we know that it's not for luffy
thing is tho
he didnt enter the island
his crewmates didnt either

Yeah he didn't know that Portgas D. Ace was the son of Roger.
I'm saying that he was in East Blue looking for the son of Roger so that he can give him the Nika fruit like his captain intended. He probably had an inkling that Garp might've took in the kid and was trying to narrow down who Roger's son was.
He never knew Roger until Ace met him at age 18. This in in the Ace Novel, so what you'r saying is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.