If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah he didn't know that Portgas D. Ace was the son of Roger.
I'm saying that he was in East Blue looking for the son of Roger so that he can give him the Nika fruit like his captain intended. He probably had an inkling that Garp might've took in the kid and was trying to narrow down who Roger's son was.
Won't deny the possibility. Shanks seemingly went after GGnM knowing its true identity. He's also likely aware of Nika's history. We just need to figure out how Shanks learned about Ace's existence. Ace wasn't famous when Shanks visited Luffy's village. No one even knows Garp is raising a child, and there is little chance Garp ever told anyone besides Dadan about Ace's identity. So it doesn't add up.

Yeah sorry lads, my gut is telling me that nothing that can seriously de-hype the admirals is going to happen in the next few chapters.

Even if it’s resolved through force, it’ll just be Aramaki getting pushed out by a combined attack.

If it’s a defeat it will come at the hands of the RHP or the SHP as a group.

I don’t really see anything that can massively de-hype Aramaki happening.

Maybe King and Queen were defeated so quickly because they were without their swords to cut Aramaki's roots like the Scabbards did here
:quest:

Still, doesn't explain why they didn't used their powers :suresure::suresure:

Or they actually did, but the whole fight was offscreened
:luuh:
Do you guys have poor reading comprehension?

Why would Guys without Ryou have the same cutting Power as guys with Ryou?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I pity those thinking GB has won over Momo already

Or that he will get pass retainers easily then beat Yamato then face Luffy

:josad:next week will be hard
If GB continues to fight, he's folding them all in under a few minutes. The only person who can tango with GB in a one-on-one on the island is Luffy. Anyone else gets washes unless they fight in groups.

woods vs fire momo can cause serious trouble to GB it’s like Luffy vs enel and for the haki part yamao is here

Yamato + momo beat GB 100% sure

Yamao have ice
Momo fire and wind cut so yes GB is in big trouble

You forgot 2 admirals + many more Marines do nothing to 4 Revos

Momo is probably stronger than lidenberg and the 2 other randoms
yamato isnt on GB's level , you are going to see that very soon if you havent already.

momo's fire vs katakuri's mochi ?
how do you think that goes down.
if only one piece could be reduced to essentially what you have just said .lol

"You forgot 2 admirals + many more Marines do nothing to 4 Revos"

not sure you bothered to read but they managed to escape , didnt say they didnt do anything to them for starters and scenario here is completely different. yamato and the others have to stop him here,running or escaping in this scenario is accepting defeat.

"Momo is probably stronger than lidenberg and the 2 other randoms["
yikes .... yeah am done with this.. if you say so .

The revolutionaries seem top heavy

6 YC level guys and Sabo/Dragon and no Vets and a few low tiers like Hack and that Scissors guy

Not sure why people assumed they were like Yonko crews, that was never established, their structure is different

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The revolutionaries seem top heavy

6 YC level guys and Sabo/Dragon and no Vets and a few low tiers like Hack and that Scissors guy

Not sure why people assumed they were like Yonko crews, that was never established, their structure is different
They're not top-heavy. Pre-Mera Sabo was their strongest member, and Iva is likely next on the line. We've already seen how they'd fare against an actual admiral. Escaping the admirals and fighting off one are two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.