If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @TeachMarshall @kurwa @Chrono @ConquistadoR etc

Honestly speaking, at no point did i think that any of the 3 Admirals will surpass Kaido in feats as i believe Yonkou ~ Admiral with Akainu/Kaido ruling each group in feats and portrayal (and i still do), but the closer Aramaki gets to Kaido the higher i can wank Sakazuki and raise the bar for him.

Aramaki is not stanning Sakazuki while playing in the same ballpark as him. Especially considering that Akainu might have a severe matchup advantage.

This can turn out real good
:pepebusi:
Current Akainu in general is probably much stronger than Pre TS Akainu. Fighting his direct counter (Aokiji) for 10 days probably pushed his Magma to evolve in heat and viscosity. Made him also train his AoE, Haki and what not.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get a comment stating that Akainu is at leagues with Prime Garp or potentially surpassed him soon.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @TeachMarshall @kurwa @Chrono @ConquistadoR etc

Honestly speaking, at no point did i think that any of the 3 Admirals will surpass Kaido in feats as i believe Yonkou ~ Admiral with Akainu/Kaido ruling each group in feats and portrayal (and i still do), but the closer Aramaki gets to Kaido the higher i can wank Sakazuki and raise the bar for him.

Aramaki is not stanning Sakazuki while playing in the same ballpark as him. Especially considering that Akainu might have a severe matchup advantage.

This can turn out real good
:pepebusi:
Yeah I honestly thought Kaido’s feats and the Admiral’s feats would be pretty debatable but Kaido would look slightly superior overall.

I did not think Green Bull would surpass Kaido in feats during his own damn arc, lmfao.

I see why Sakazuki didn’t send this man to Dressrosa lol, Fujitora at least knows how to restrain himself and show compassion for innocent life, Green Bull would’ve shown up to Dressrosa, turned the island into a jungle, killed everyone and then sorted it out later lmfao.

But yes, Green Bull is making Sakazuki’s stock skyrocket. Who would’ve thought that even I was underrating Admirals? Lol

Current Akainu in general is probably much stronger than Pre TS Akainu. Fighting his direct counter (Aokiji) for 10 days probably pushed his Magma to evolve in heat and viscosity. Made him also train his AoE, Haki and what not.
I don't think so. I'm sure Akainu fully mastered his DF up to awakening. He hit the ceiling. Probably in Haki too. If he grew in strength, it's probably not by much, just as Aokiji. Otherwise, admirals could just regularly fight with each other and have their overall power and stats grow tremendously. What if Akainu and Aokiji just fought 10 times at different times to near death? Would they be planetary level? Obviousy, there is a ceiling.

Yeah I honestly thought Kaido’s feats and the Admiral’s feats would be pretty debatable but Kaido would look slightly superior overall.

I did not think Green Bull would surpass Kaido in feats during his own damn arc, lmfao.

I see why Sakazuki didn’t send this man to Dressrosa lol, Fujitora at least knows how to restrain himself and show compassion for innocent life, Green Bull would’ve shown up to Dressrosa, turned the island into a jungle, killed everyone and then sorted it out later lmfao.

But yes, Green Bull is making Sakazuki’s stock skyrocket. Who would’ve thought that even I was underrating Admirals? Lol
Imagine Aramaki in dressrossa. While Doflamingo is using Parasite Aramaki just turns into a tree and slaughters civilians in record time showing him a more efficient way.
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.