If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this logic is:

1. The admirals fought Revos who aimed to burn the flag, rescue Kuma and escape. The Revos were never looking for a full fledged confrontation against the admirals. Unlike them, the Retainers fought Kaidou till they couldn't. Retreat wasn't an option for them, the fight was way more personal than that.
no relevance whatsoever really. if anything that makes the admirals look worse. Since the revo weren’t lookin for a battle, an at ever possible disadvantage u can think of in enemy territory yet still fought an won. No logic exist where Base Kaido+Meme allow this. They get shitted on

2. The fighting happened in the Land of Gods, literally the residential area of Celestial Dragons filled with CDs. To say that the Admirals who's basic attacks cause that huge destruction are restricted is an understatement, especially since it happened literally near the homes of the Celestial Dragons.
Let’s not start going overboard with the excuses it’s getting pathetic.

The admirals are apparently top class, Cqc fighters with superior CoO/CoA then the Yonko. Or so we’re told at least, so all this bitching about lack of aoe spam sounds stupid. Kaido in literally base form rekt a group of YCs. He single single-handedly would’ve destroyed the 3 high tiers, while base meme held sabo. Groups hierarchy clear Yonko>admirals.

3. And if you think a group with hax like Kuma's teleportation & Morley's digging ability... cannot escape Base BM & Kaidou, then I dont know what to say honestly.
no indication Kuma of any help. An Morley abilities literally countered by greenbull stop it lol. In what possible situation can u see Morley powers helping him to escape Kaido/Meme? 1 character can literally walk through the earth lol.

I thought that was already pretty obvious?

If theres anything WCI and Wano arcs taught me, its that half the yonkos are actually fucking retarded
Big Mom: im hungry :))
Kaido: i want to fucking kill myself
Shanks: he..he..he.. i will give you some dark secrets for the right price... he...he..he... ohh that's a nice block of cheese!

Akainu: No. You cannot just exert total control over the new world.
Kizaru: Yo you want to green this blunt or nah?
Aokiji: Job finished. Wake me up when she is calling my name.
Fujitora: I'm happy to see my plans to abolish the warlord system have come into fruition.
Ryokugyu: The celestial dragons are law. Abide or die.

NGL, the admirals seem like a cooler bunch lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.