If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Holy shit guys. I started watching HxH.
Look at this! Hanzo can't withstand Gon's kick! Gon surely is on the same level as Hanzo!

This is the level of the people trying to argue Yamato and Aramaki right now.
They are coping hard.
Rooftop Luffy's Red Roc had Kaidou leaking, knocked down, complimenting Luffy's Haki & had him seeing his dead captain, enemy, crewmate.
Wonder what that would mean going by Yonkotard logic.

C

Cruxroux

Lmao Killua says Hanzo is lvls upon lvlvs above Gon.

And Gon actually made Hanzo bleed with that kick.

I know its not the same manga....but I wonder how far GB must be from Yamato to not even bleed from her attack.
Killua is Simple man who roasts the shit out of everyone.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yes but Kaido also used his best attack to clash with her. So it evens out. Kaido should not have taken damage from that if his durability is > Aramaki’s.
I think Kaido dura is above, the guy tanked hybrid Yamato hit with a little drop of blood

But yeah I agree Aramaki was quite impressive in durability here.

Aramaki advantage is when leafs branch’s or roots are cut he doesn’t sustain damages thanks to his logia. So that a good way to avoid damage too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Can some explain me who are the revered knights of god?

Maybe these guys, but I'm hoping for something much better, although its not much hope either lol. Too burned by how CP0 turned out to be fodder.

I was thinking these knights might be inspired by the Knights of Arthur, Knights of the Round Table, all that Camelot stuff and such. Lady of the Lake, Excalibur Merlin, Lancelot etc.
There is also the Holy Grail which is believed to provide immortality too. Oda might reference that in OP like with the Ope Ope no mi supposedly being able to grant eternal youth/immortality or whatever or even the national treasure of the holy land/Mary Geoise, whatever that is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.