If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Mf are so lazy yet called a powerhouse.
:luffywat:
Some people are ike that both in fantasy and IRL, I think that laid back attitude ends up paying off in a way as you're not overthinking shit, trying too hard, overexerting your mind, body etc and thus not dealing with anxiety, stress, frustration and such.

I think I've heard a saying that laziness can be a luxury/privilege for the truly strong too, or something along the lines of that?

Thanks to Green Bulls DF, he can be amazingly self sufficient in terms of his own health/well-being and thus especially survival, which fits his mentality perfect, being the ultimate "survivor" and lasting as much/long as possible.

He's probably photosynthesising all the time when its sunny and he's outside ofc lol. Photosynthesising whilst he sunbathes and is chilling without a care in the world, unless he has some Admiral duties to do, some "weak ants" to crush and remind them of their place in the world and such. Or sucking up to Celestials and the like too ofc.

I can only imagine what he must have been like fighting on the Holy Land itself and having to protect the Celestial Dragons at their own home too. Also makes me wonder what he would think of Garp, especially if finds out or somehow knows about the Gods Valley incident and how Garp fought to protect Celestial Dragons but Roger of all people helped him to do it too!

I forgot which chapter, it's when Sanji fainted iirc. It reaches 1600 pages, the all time highest
Sanji Faint >>> Greenbull Tanking Adcoc
:steef::steef::steef:

Wait isn't this the chapter where sanji awakened germa genes and queen broke his sword?
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Sabo actually saved Cobra since the summary mention he disappears at the same as Vivi
Plot twist : Crocodile came and saved him
:steef::steef:
Croco-boy about to become MVP of the Arc again.

Count me in lol! :cheers:
It makes the most sense!
Think about it: Admirals Fujitora & Ryukugyu were busy with the Revolutionaries and wouldn't be given such order anyways, since it's something Secret Services (CP0) would take care about. Sure not a Navy force but a Governament one.
This excludes Fleet Admiral Akainu and Admiral Kizaru too...

When it comes to Governative agents, specially CP0 who carry the most important mission (like the elimination of a King), the agents who were in security duty at Mary Joise during Reverie were:
- Rob Lucci
- Kaku
- Stussy
- Tribal Mask

I would exclude Kaku and Stussy for obvious reasons, while Tribal Mask doesn't seem to be an extraordinary agent on which the Gorosei would entrust such delicate mission.
This leaves Lucci, a talented assassin with taste for blood, who also happened to be the security leader during the event (or at least looks like it). Sounds like the perfect guy for the job.
And is the same Lucci who was glady accepting the order to kill one of the 20 Kings of the lower realm (Neptune):

Also, with Vivi herself (Imu's last choice) facing Lucci to stop the assassination...

And this was Lucci's face after Mjosgard interrupted the execution...

Looking at Imu's decision, Vivi was probably the real target entrusted to Lucci but something went wrong and Cobra got in the way to save her. I suspect Sabo was there for two reasons:
- He was the one warning Cobra of the danger he was in and the one who saved Vivi before taking her with him, which explains why she is MIA right now
- He was the scapegoat used by CP0 (and Lucci in first person) to unload the crime on when they failed to keep it secret and the info became public

All this rafforces the Sabo // Lucci conflict which is slowly building, not only for Revoutionaries vs Cipher Pol but because of personal reasons and resentment too...

Some people are ike that both in fantasy and IRL, I think that laid back attitude ends up paying off in a way as you're not overthinking shit, trying too hard, overexerting your mind, body etc and thus not dealing with anxiety, stress, frustration and such.

I think I've heard a saying that laziness can be a luxury/privilege for the truly strong too, or something along the lines of that?

Thanks to Green Bulls DF, he can be amazingly self sufficient in terms of his own health/well-being and thus especially survival, which fits his mentality perfect, being the ultimate "survivor" and lasting as much/long as possible.

He's probably photosynthesising all the time when its sunny and he's outside ofc lol. Photosynthesising whilst he sunbathes and is chilling without a care in the world, unless he has some Admiral duties to do, some "weak ants" to crush and remind them of their place in the world and such. Or sucking up to Celestials and the like too ofc.

I can only imagine what he must have been like fighting on the Holy Land itself and having to protect the Celestial Dragons at their own home too. Also makes me wonder what he would think of Garp, especially if finds out or somehow knows about the Gods Valley incident and how Garp fought to protect Celestial Dragons but Roger of all people helped him to do it too!
Really don't think so Photosynthesis is his source of energy. It more like parasetic plants relying on others.
Now i don't know whether parasyte Plants can Do photosynthesis or not.
Post automatically merged:

It makes the most sense!
Think about it: Admirals Fujitora & Ryukugyu were busy with the Revolutionaries and wouldn't be given such order anyways, since it's something Secret Services (CP0) would take care about. Sure not a Navy force but a Governament one.
This excludes Fleet Admiral Akainu and Admiral Kizaru too...

When it comes to Governative agents, specially CP0 who carry the most important mission (like the elimination of a King), the agents who were in security duty at Mary Joise during Reverie were:
- Rob Lucci
- Kaku
- Stussy
- Tribal Mask

I would exclude Kaku and Stussy for obvious reasons, while Tribal Mask doesn't seem to be an extraordinary agent on which the Gorosei would entrust such delicate mission.
This leaves Lucci, a talented assassin with taste for blood, who also happened to be the security leader during the event (or at least looks like it). Sounds like the perfect guy for the job.
And is the same Lucci who was glady accepting the order to kill one of the 20 Kings of the lower realm (Neptune):

Also, with Vivi herself (Imu's last choice) facing Lucci to stop him...

Looking at Imu's decision, Vivi was probably the real target entrusted to Lucci but something went wrong and Cobra got in the way to save her. I suspect Sabo was there for two reasons:
- He was the one warning Cobra of the danger he was in and the one who saved Vivi before taking her with him, which explains why she is MIA right now
- He was the scapegoat used by CP0 (and Lucci in first person) to unload the crime on when they failed to keep it secret and the info became public

All this rafforces the Sabo // Lucci conflict which is slowly building, not only for Revoutionaries vs Cipher Pol but because of personal reasons and resentment too...
I didn't read that but
Vivi and Karoo vs Lucci Upcoming
:steef::steef::steef:

Even if they knew... they would just vaguely know about it. without having any idea of what they are worth. From the dialogue their knowledge of Aramaki is that he's Luffy's enemy from the outside world, that's it. Jo_Ndule is just coping hard after getting humiliated by the full chapter again
lmao, now my prediction greenbull vs rooftop is coming true :kata::myman::steef:

I think you were the one going crazy about Yamato though if i recall correctly :wellwell:
always quoting me with your stupidity. I was excited because but once Oda proves to us that Yamato's Haki is powerful, when zorotards denied it... her attack doesn't have absurd damage on Greenbull, it just means he's powerful.

as I said, if you're going to quote me with stupidity, don't even do it.

can only imagine what he must have been like fighting on the Holy Land itself and having to protect the Celestial Dragons at their own home too. Also makes me wonder what he would think of Garp, especially if finds out or somehow knows about the Gods Valley incident and how Garp fought to protect Celestial Dragons but Roger of all people helped him to do it too!
Greenbull doesn't seem dogmatic, more of a this is my job I'll make the best of it kinda mentality, he's just happy reading his bank statement at the end of the month.

Can some explain me who are the revered knights of god?
We dont know, but most likely the internal security force of the Land of the Gods.

Could even be that they are those guys with armors we see with the Celestials, with pehaps some kind of rankings from foot soldiers to more stronger leaders, i wouldnt find strange if Oda use them as part of the Celestial army in the final war

Status
Not open for further replies.