If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but then Kaido fell into the Lava pit and died, that's much better lol
He was hit with the most devastating attack for which Oda gave a detailed explanation in the RTL vol 4. When has Oda hyped any move to such extent? Kaido didn't die to Lava, if he is dead in the first place which ain't likely, he died to Bajrang Gun. It is like saying you died of drowning after getting head chopped off before beingthrown inthe water.

He was hit with the most devastating attack for which Oda gave a detailed explanation in the RTL vol 4. When has Oda hyped any move to such extent? Kaido didn't die to Lava, if he is dead in the first place which ain't likely, he died to Bajrang Gun. It is like saying you died of drowning after getting head chopped off before beingthrown inthe water.
Dying due to bajrang doesn't make sense it's probably due to magma.
Doffy Survived King kong gun.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
- Base Yamato used a no names club attack with lighting COA / maybe AdCOC against Huge Tree GB who was siding his powers. GB felt it and was bothered by it but didn’t bleed.
- hybrid Yamato used a Thunder Bagua / likely her best attack with black lightening etc against Hybrid Kaido. Kaido had a small drop of blood on the head.
Rayan. Yours is a wrong comparison. Read my comment:

-Yamato struck Green Bull clean on the face. He was not defending himself, not even aware that she was coming, not blocking with his black blade or any wood, etc. she struck him clean in the face.

-But Yamato did not strike Kaido clean in the face. They clashed. Attacks. She did not strike him clean in the head, she struck his club, and Kaido either took damage from her Haki, or her club caught his head after her attack was weakened by his club.

And so, I’ll say it again:

Kaido’s feat in comparison to Green Bull’s. Is disgraceful. No excuses can be made for how awful Kaido looks right now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
One does not have anything to do with the other. Pls provide panels of the sea stone cuffs and terrible conditions.
Still deluded I see... :crazwhat:
Will this statement change if Aramaki turns out to be Zoro's opponent?

:milaugh:
Which statement? :ronalaugh:
One that scabbards are negging the plants?
Or that Calamities were in terrible condition?

The same Aramaki who captured Dragon Momo at a no diff? Not even Dragon Kaido can escape from Green Bull. Lol
There would be no plants around if Momo's Borobreath worked. :kobeha:
Or if Queen spammed lasers. Or if King used Jackpot when stabbed.
This much babysitting is not handed even to Rupee...

I guess? :saden:

Or does it mean Scrubbards > Calamities?
Which make Zoro looks pathetic :myman:
I bet that makes sense in your head. :ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.