Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Fucking hate you, Oda.
:kriwhat:
What happened?
I don't really like Greenbull but bias aside, he performs better against Yamao / scabbards than Kaido.
Had he actually used the sucking move he used to Queen and Raizo against her (who is already a sitting duck trapped in his roots), that means he can actually negs her, in 1 vs 8 battle.

He was portrayed to be not serious so far, and only will be serious in round 2 (which is interrupted by Shanks).
Means non serious Kaido can perform as much as Kaido did (defeat all scabbards and bonus: Yamao) without receiving as much damage as Kaido.

Hell even in Marineford when Akainu was vs commanders and Crocodile, he only took down Curiel. But here, GB could actually took down all scabbards and Yamao if plot didn't save them.

Very good chapter

Momonosuke’s big moment here landed a lot better than moving Onigashima, which was all part of the damp squib that was beating Kaido. Him stopping Yamato from fighting was as expected.

I still don’t find Law being Robin’s history sidekick all that interesting, but the other lore was good. Was kind of on the right tracks with what opening the borders meant. Imagine it was the ancient giant continent pullers that were involved there, with their skull being on Onigashima. And potential to have been involved with the Red Line in the same way

Kaido and Big Mom getting smashed down into Old Wano now a possibility? Grand come back when the borders come down for the series finale?

I feel I’ve read a Roger Pirate holding off an Admiral from going after young sprouts before. Uta being canon is meh (the movie sounds shit and far worse than Strong World) but I doubt it will ever come to anything. For Ryokugyu’s overall introduction, got to say, probably the least interesting intro an Admiral has got, but other Admiral intro’s are very strong competition.

Huge fan of Jinbei being involved in the scene at the end.

He simply wasn't a df user at that time, what's all this overthinking
What is overthinking here? I am not even thinking moreover this is such basic thought you are talking as if I am writing rocket science level shit. I am stating what happened. Oda did not bother about DF weakness for Jack earlier like Vander decken so it doesn't matter if he had DF or not and I believe he already had his DF(hence his whole elephant attire too). You making the assumption that he definitely did not have a DF is thinking on a thought...which doesn't matter.

B

Ballel

Greenbull does @Dlelook as bad as I thought.

“the ORDER that Kaido imposed kept predators away”
- GB doesn’t think he’s weaker than Kaido

“Boss, why are you going ALL OUT with your haki”
- this isn’t a casual Shanks feat at all

“I don’t want to pick a fight with you GUYS today”
- It’s more emphasized then I thought

I thought this would be way worse. Im a walking L.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ62
@Extravlad
@Lili
yes you are

G

Gorosei Informer

"Hope you enjoyed my free advertisements for FIlm Red, now go buy some tickets for it and watch it you gaijin!"