Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Shanks and Mihawk are the two strongest mfs, maybe with Dragon

I love how everyone forgot Kaido's hype since he got beat by a non-prime Luffy
Blackbeard and Luffy will be the strongest in the Final War.

Well, we’ve got our trademark Void Century End Of Arc Lore Dump, the Strong Third Parties have came and went. Had a bit of What Happened In The Rest Of The World. Had The Party.

That’s pretty much most of the OP end of arc checklist done, give us the other Strawhat bounties, finish off Yamato’s story and get off Wano in the next few chapters.

GB didnt really look bad imo.
He proved that he could beat some Scabbards+Yamato+Momo without much difficulty. How is that bad for him ?

Him fleeing from Shanks is just hype for Shanks.

So old Wano is best researched by a fishman? Wonderful that Luffy just happens to have the most capable fishman called Jinbei in his crew. And also wonderful for Law that is one of the few owners of a submarine. Wouldn't surprise me if Kidds crew had someone who can coat ships and create those glass bubbles used around FI so that all 3 crews can go.

Having read this chapter it's clear Kaido would have torn Green Bull a new one. Aramaki literally has not one stat above Kaido from the showings.

CoO = Kaido who has FS
CoA = Kaidos impregnable defense. Only stat that is somewhat up in the air depending on if it's a black blade or not
CoC = No discussion
Speed = No discussion
Power = No discussion
Techniques = No discussion
Battle IQ = No discussion
Battle experience = No discussion
Resolve = No discussion
DF = No discussion
Match up advantage = No discussion
Maneuverbility = No discussion

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Admiral bros what is this? :rolaugh:
If Aokiji actually defected from the Navy and is no longer on good terms with Akainu, then Marineford ended up being a total disaster for the Marines
-A bunch of territory Whitebeard protected got overtaken and destroyed, powering up pirates
-Blackbeard gained Whitebeard's fruit, some of the greatest pirates in history as a crew, and became a Yonkou
-Sabo eventually gained Ace's fruit and is using it to cause revolutions all over the place after insulting the Holy Land
-Aokiji left and was replaced by one dude who hates his bosses, and another bungler who thinks without acting and tried to solo an entire alliance that beat two Yonkou

I love Fujitora, but he and Green Bull just aren't ANYWHERE NEAR Kizaru/Aokiji's level, and obviously Akainu is in a tier of his own.

So old Wano is best researched by a fishman? Wonderful that Luffy just happens to have the most capable fishman called Jinbei in his crew. And also wonderful for Law that is one of the few owners of a submarine. Wouldn't surprise me if Kidds crew had someone who can coat ships and create those glass bubbles used around FI so that all 3 crews can go.

Having read this chapter it's clear Kaido would have torn Green Bull a new one. Aramaki literally has not one stat above Kaido from the showings.

CoO = Kaido who has FS
CoA = Kaidos impregnable defense. Only stat that is somewhat up in the air depending on if it's a black blade or not
CoC = No discussion
Speed = No discussion
Power = No discussion
Techniques = No discussion
Battle IQ = No discussion
Battle experience = No discussion
Resolve = No discussion
DF = No discussion
Match up advantage = No discussion
Maneuverbility = No discussion
Healing, intangibility, defensive durability, AoE covering, restraining ability. I think GB is stronger than Kaidou in those five areas. So he's real strong imo...even tho Kaidou is stronger.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Look me in the face and tell me that Kizaru or Aokiji get stalled by Momo and Yamato.

Fujitora doesn't even want to serve the WG, and Green Bull just ignored his superior's orders before getting pushed by an 8-year-old in a man-dragon's body and then long-distance kicked out of the country. And that was after Sabo and a few good men, LOL.

At least when Shanks stopped Akainu, it was an actual clash.

Fucking Shanks just stopped Green Bull with Verizon Wireless, get this salad-bar-for-dragons out of Aokiji and Kizaru's tier.

The panel where Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and jinbei are just watching it go down is the best panel in the chapter, love it a ton
I would have loved it too if the wings of the PK weren't treated so differently and Yamato and her strong haki weren't about to join the strawhats

I think the most important info we got in this chapter is in Robin's words

Many might have forgotten Sanji's words at the beginning of Wano

Is this something related to the All Blue?:stealthblack:
Sanji should have been with Robin, not Law :odenugh:

Another interesting detail: Shanks seems to be communicating through his CoC. Luffy will end up speaking to the all world at the same time?:steef:

Pretty good chapter though it's disappointing that bounties haven't been revealed yet. Aramaki was pretty good, displayed some more cool abilities and made good progress against the Scabbards and was about to get serious against Momo but the man, himself, Shanks stepped in. Can't blame him for not wanting to face the weakened alliance and the Red Hair Pirates on his own. Hope to see much more of Shanks soon.

Aramaki did well but this was an underwhelming conclusion for him. Guess he just got the short-end of the Admiral stick, displaying his stuff when the Straw Hats were so strong and Wano had to prove itself against invaders, plus Shanks being near. I expect much more from him in the future (black blade, awakening).

One of the last panels with Luffy and his top 3 was excellent. Can't wait for next week's chapter. Hopefully crazy (but not too crazy) high bounties.

Look me in the face and tell me that Kizaru or Aokiji get stalled by Momo and Yamato.

Fujitora doesn't even want to serve the WG, and Green Bull just ignored his superior's orders before getting pushed by an 8-year-old in a man-dragon's body and then long-distance kicked out of the country. And that was after Sabo and a few good men, LOL.

At least when Shanks stopped Akainu, it was an actual clash.

Fucking Shanks just stopped Green Bull with Verizon Wireless, get this salad-bar-for-dragons out of Aokiji and Kizaru's tier.
Yes they would get stalled.

I would believe all you said more if we didn't have an admiral vs admiral fight but we did, and it took extreme diff to decide the winner.

When Shanks stopped Akainu it wasn't a clash. He stopped the attack and Akainu backed off.

Kizaru impressive because with pacifista he bullied pre timeskip supernova?

Considering the fact that the Marines got stronger over the timeskip, beyond more recruits their admirals can't be that much weaker than the previous one, even if they lose wont be under extreme diff.