Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
I know I’m in the minority but

bad chapter

The world building is really cool and that’s vintage Oda. I enjoy that immensely. The admiral plot line is really dumb and feels like it’s only purpose is to advertise Shanks’ daughters movie.
Spot on.

The BY FAR best part of the chapter was the stuff with Law, Robin and old Wano. Classic OP worldbuilding where Oda excels.

The stuff with Greebull and Shanks is just cringe. It feels like it's from a fanfiction and its only purpose is to advertise the upcoming movie.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
So we now Pluton is under the sea and it is needed to destroy the walls of wano. Which was pretty much Zunishas Job I guess.

but for some reason, which we don’t know again, Momo said this will happen not now.

so we have no idea what pluton is, when we get to see it and which conditions need to be fulfilled so Momo tells Zunisha to free it.

means, another 1000 chapters till we get any information about that.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Yes they would get stalled.

I would believe all you said more if we didn't have an admiral vs admiral fight but we did, and it took extreme diff to decide the winner.

When Shanks stopped Akainu it wasn't a clash. He stopped the attack and Akainu backed off.

Kizaru impressive because with pacifista he bullied pre timeskip supernova?

Considering the fact that the Marines got stronger over the timeskip, beyond more recruits their admirals can't be that much weaker than the previous one, even if they lose wont be under extreme diff.
Extreme diff if arguable: Akainu lost no body parts, as far as I know, while Aokiji lost the arm.

Kizaru and Aokiji went through Marineford without taking any significant damage, showcasing great skill and battlefield awareness.

Green Bull got pummeled as soon as Yamato and Momo showed up, and did no real damage to them.

Kizaru and Aokiji spent years working in the Marines and know how to fight in a battlefield. Green Bull is a new recruit, who isn't on the same level as his predecessors.

Replacing Aokiki and Akainu with a dangerous rebel and a hot-headed dude who thinks it's okay to murder innocent civilians against orders is going to REALLY bite the Marines in the ass. It already did with Sabo freeing Kuma, honestly.

So we now Pluton is under the sea and it is needed to destroy the walls of wano. Which was pretty much Zunishas Job I guess.

but for some reason, which we don’t know again, Momo said this will happen not now.

so we have no idea what pluton is, when we get to see it and which conditions need to be fulfilled so Momo tells Zunisha to free it.

There's a lot of ways the walls could be destroyed.

A Buster Call
Another Ancient Weapon like Poseidon/Shirohoshi
Another volcanic eruption

I think we'll get a Buster Call AND an eruption

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
There's a lot of ways the walls could be destroyed.

A Buster Call
Another Ancient Weapon like Poseidon/Shirohoshi
Another volcanic eruption

I think we'll get a Buster Call AND an eruption
Yes sure, possible. But obviously, exactly this was Zunishas job. That’s why Zunisha was in wano. But Momo send him off again.

what misspleases me here is, we only get more mysteries and not one reveal at all. Why want Momo the borders still closed? Why was the walls build? What is pluton? When will it reveals? What is to condition to reveal ist / open the borders? And so on…

at some point, one or two answers would be great.

Yes sure, possible. But obviously, exactly this was Zunishas job. That’s why Zunisha was in wano. But Momo send him off again.

what misspleases me here is, we only get more mysteries and not one reveal at all. Why want Momo the borders still closed? Why was the walls build? What is pluton? When will it reveals? What is to condition to reveal ist / open the borders? And so on…

I genuinely don't understand why some people are still puzzled by Momo's decision to keep the borders closed
He already said it to Yamato, the country is still sufferring the damage done by Orochi and Kaido's period of tyranny and he doesn't want take any more risk at the moment especially with the WG who was just waiting for him to open the borders so they could invade the country

Healing, intangibility, defensive durability, AoE covering, restraining ability. I think GB is stronger than Kaidou in those five areas. So he's real strong imo...even tho Kaidou is stronger.
I'll give you some of those. But Kaido also has some of them on a par, higher or a bit lower.

Healing - I imagine Green Bull is like a grass pokemon so it's above Kaido who has Zoan healing
Intangibility - Looks to me like it consumes a lot of energy so I don't think he would like to spam it
Defensive durability - Kaido all day for me.
AoE covering - Both have this. Kaidos wind attacks and boro breath could probably take out more mid tiers at once but Green Bulls can restrain a bit stronger foes
Restraining ability - Yeah, this goes to Green Bull.

Sure, GB is strong. No doubts. But it's very clear we can close the Kaido vs GB threads.

Many people forget that the movie is meant to hype Shanks in the upcoming manga events. It's actually the contrast. The movie is advertising Shanks upcoming role in the manga. The stuff with Uta is still shit though.
Shanks cameo this past two chapters had zero story purpose. He went there, put on a bit of a haki show and sails away again.

It was pretty obviously just an appearance to hype the movie.

Franky should already know... Even then we are being starved of it.... I mean atleast Robin should know.

Still don't know what is written in road Phoneglyp s and we have 3

Feeli like oda doesn't want to give any hints at all.

Greenbull will come back soon. :kata:
Good performance against Scabbards+Yamato, "not cool" retreat against RH pirates:gonope: but he will give us an extreme diff fight for Luffy.:cheers:

As for Shanks I hope the hype for him is real and Oda will not make him a hype tool for Blackbeard. We have been waiting him for so long. Please Oda give your best:amazing:

Personally I want a serious fight between Red Hair Pirates vs Strawhat Pirates in the future.:fransuper:

I think Pluton is the corpse of Joy Boy, and Onigashima is the skull. That's why Kaido was trying to drop it on the Flower Capital: to reconnect it to the rest of the skeleton.

We know from Franky that the reason Pluton's instructions were passed down was to create a counter-measure to the OG Pluton. I imagine the Sunny is that counter-measure.

Ancient Wano is underwater: the current country was said to be formed by walls being erected. Who could do that? What else is a giant, mysterious wall? The Red Line. Oars was a continent puller.

I think Joy Boy was a continent creator: he liberated people by making new islands. Joy Boy, or Pluton, was so strong, he could pull up the earth from below: creating both the Red Line, and Wano's border walls.

Look at the panels showing Wano's creation when Sukiyaki is talking. It goes from there being no land around Mt. Fuji, to there suddenly being land there. How? Well, if Oars could pull continents... why couldn't his ancestor carry them? Wano's islands all come from different parts of the world, because they are what remains of the Ancient Kingdom.

As the AK fell, Joy Boy carried the remains of its islands on his head, like a hat, until he reached a place he could form walls around, to keep it safe. Pluton, the corpse of the continent creator Joy Boy, still lurks beneath Wano to this day, waiting to somehow be revived.

Who was last seen falling into a giant hole in Wano? Who is capable of putting her Soul into things to make them come alive? MAMAMAMAMA just got a big new toy, IMO.