Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Great chapter.If Momo actually masters his devil fruit he would be a decent fighter pretty fast.How come Jack could swim underwater if he ate a devil fruit?Did Shanks use telepathy or what?For people who say Aramaki is weak,Shanks COC didn't hurt him,he just got spooked/intimidated.Also,he negged Scabbards,Momo and Yamato.He is living up to his admiral title,his devil fruit has crazy potential too.Opening Wano's borders unleashes Pluton...hmm...It seems that somehow the country itself is Pluton.
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't matter,any water that can cover a df user makes him weak.

The best chapter of the last 15
For real,Shanks hype is too good.

Just as I thought Shanks haki is so far beyond kaido & big mom , when kaido use coc even some normal guys could stand it without much trouble even when big mom use her coc likewise but Shanks haki is so strong that it can make a admiral drip sweat and fall off for awhile that is a big difference between Shanks and other yonko
Shanks will teach Luffy the next level of coc,so he Luffy can defeat BB.

If kaido knew about pulton then that means kaido was waiting until he started his war with the WG then he was gonna release pulton to against them , it only makes sense .
Kaido knew about joyboy,he knew Wano was especial...He was into a lot of stuff.

Jinbe with Luffy and the Wings + Yamato being shooed by Momo = 11/10

:finally:
That panel felt so good.

My favorite part of the chapter was Robin and Law learning more about Wano and seeing the Lode Poneglyph. I hope next chapter we see Robin translating it. There it is! Start studying it Robin! I still want to know what will happen if one person manages to control all of the ancient weapons.

I loved Momo’s stand against Aramaki. It was good to see him master Boro Breath but still be Momo. Momo’s statement that they can’t rely on those who are leaving to continue to protect their country shows his growing maturity and leadership. Then Oda decides to have Shanks and his CoC save them anyways!

I guess the whole point of Shanks and Aramaki in Wano was to promote Film Red? Was Shanks using VoaT or something similar to talk with Aramaki from that far of a distance? I wish Oda didn’t have so many characters come to Wano and end up doing nothing. BMP, Zunesha, Aramaki, and Shanks all could have done something but they were either wasted or rushed.

I am glad that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbei knew what was going on but stayed out of the fight. They knew that Momo had to fight on his own as the shogun. But I guess according to Shanks, Luffy isn’t considered a great pirate yet. Maybe they will meet on Elbaf for a Davy Fight Back Part II: Electric Bugaloo!

This still doesn’t bode well for Luffy actually getting to meet Shanks. Then again, with recent developments it could very well be that Oda could make them meet despite this awkwardly inserted Film Red promotion.

Green Bull is picking up on exhausted/weakened people after the war, like Shanks said.

Cope.

If King and Queen were 100% and not captured at Udon, Green Bull would still be fighting them and possibly losing that fight.
Luffy is weaker than Shanks i said not Green Bull