Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
People are really stupid. Aramaki isn't afraid of going and fighing an Emperor that defeated Kaido, but he is suddenly afraid of Shanks? LMAO, what? He isn't going to fight 2 Emperors and their crews, are you crazy? Kaido was a deterrence because he kept the borders of Wano closed, a few chapters ago CP0 wanted to get rid of Luffy and not Kaido, why? Because Kaido kept the borders of Wano closed, that's why. This fandom is full with little kids, One Piece has a lot of politics in it, use your brains from time to time. Those One Piece Youtubers are complete idiots, and if you watch them that means you are one too.

People's brains are occupied with powerscaling, no chance buddy!
Reminds me of - "Shanks defeated Kaido and he went home". I can guarantee you that there was probably only 1 clash between them and Shanks convinced him not to go to Marineford. Shanks is using politics a lot. When he met with Whitebeard before the time skip is a prime example of this, same with the five elders.

This chapter had good lore. I imagine Zunesha is needed to destroy Wano's walls and free Pluton. I wonder if it is connected to the "crime" it committed, as well as its punishment (to perhaps keep it away from Wano?).
Speaking of Zunesha, the whole "person comes to Wano only to leave soon after" thing is weird. First Zunesha, and now Green Bull (and possibly Shanks). Seems kind of deus ex machina-ish.
It's good to see Momo getting better at fighting. He's going to have to mentally grow up very quickly to match his physical age. Still, Shanks driving Green Bull away undercuts Momo's move to protect Wano himself.
Still don't really care about Green Bull or Yamato, though.

Pretty decent chapter.

That Wano lore drop. I have feeling that after the WG was formed, Wano went to hide Pluton until the day of joyboy’s return and not letting the WG get their hands on the ancient weapon.

People are really stupid. Aramaki isn't afraid of going and fighing an Emperor that defeated Kaido, but he is suddenly afraid of Shanks? LMAO, what? He isn't going to fight 2 Emperors and their crews, are you crazy? Kaido was a deterrence because he kept the borders of Wano closed, a few chapters ago CP0 wanted to get rid of Luffy and not Kaido, why? Because Kaido kept the borders of Wano closed, that's why. This fandom is full with little kids, One Piece has a lot of politics in it, use your brains from time to time. Those One Piece Youtubers are complete idiots, and if you watch them that means you are one too.
no you're right he doesn't even look afraid at all. we must've been seeing things. that was the face of a brave man.

also those guys that defeated kaido were clearly full health, as it's being said here.
so GB not being afraid of them must mean he's a yonko level.
good logic dude

no you're right he doesn't even look afraid at all. we must've been seeing things. that was the face of a brave man.

also those guys that defeated kaido were clearly full health, as it's being said here.
so GB not being afraid of them must mean he's a yonko level.
good logic dude
Of course he isn't afraid of the Straw hats. He alone can't fight all of them, be real. I am not going to argue with a person that uses "yonko" and barely can write in English. If the Admirals were weaker than Emperors, the Emperors would have destroyed the WG already and shared the world between them. Kaido teamed up with Big Mom and wanted the ancient weapons and then to cause a world war, world war means the world government. 2 Emperors need the ancient weapons to stand against the world government, and who knows, they may still lose.

Well bullshitter the reason why he was going to fight luffy is because the world government spread the rumor that luffy and Co (kidd and law) defeated kaido and bigmom together. So they didnt know thay it was luffy that 1v1 kaido in the end. So in greenbulls mind luffy was vastly weaker than kaido lol .

Well bullshitter the reason why he was going to fight luffy is because the world government spread the rumor that luffy and Co (kidd and law) defeated kaido and bigmom together. So they didnt know thay it was luffy that 1v1 kaido in the end. So in greenbulls mind luffy was vastly weaker than kaido lol .
Luffy got the Emperor title, he isn't scared of facing an Emperor. 2 Emperors + their crews is too much, just like how 2 Admirals is too much.

Of course he isn't afraid of the Straw hats. He alone can't fight all of them, be real. I am not going to argue with a person that uses "yonko" and barely can write in English. If the Admirals were weaker than Emperors, the Emperors would have destroyed the WG already and shared the world between them. Kaido teamed up with Big Mom and wanted the ancient weapons and then to cause a world war, world war means the world government. 2 Emperors need the ancient weapons to stand against the world government, and who knows, they may still lose.
i don't get you if you're not gonna argue what's all that about? and what about my english? you seem to understand it just fine!

you know the world government is not just the marines right? so naturally two yonko will not be enough to destroy the WG

you started by saying that since GB wasn't afraid of the guys that beat a yonko, it doesn't make sense for him to be afraid of shanks.

anyone with half a brain will realize that he isn't afraid of the strawhats because they just got out of a fight against a yonko and are still recovering. so GB not being afraid of them doesn't mean a thing.

Crazy that some people are thinking that Shanks somehow talked with GB with his haki, like a variation of the Voice of All Things.

Its clear that he used his CoC and GB just recognized Shanks by the Haki, he wasnt hearing Shanks monologue

The average reader of OP wasnt that dumb some years ago lol
Post automatically merged:

I am not going to argue with a person that uses "yonko" and barely can write in English.
u such a chicken attacking the guy because "U dOnT kNoW eNgLiSh"

i don't get you if you're not gonna argue what's all that about? and what about my english? you seem to understand it just fine!

you know the world government is not just the marines right? so naturally two yonko will not be enough to destroy the WG

you started by saying that since GB wasn't afraid of the guys that beat a yonko, it doesn't make sense for him to be afraid of shanks.

anyone with half a brain will realize that he isn't afraid of the strawhats because they just got out of a fight against a yonko and are still recovering. so GB not being afraid of them doesn't mean a thing.
Aramaki is not afraid of Shanks, how many time i have to say this to you? He isn't going to fight 2 Emperors and their crews so you can have your point/headcannon. Sakazuki literally told him, not to do anything stupid. Having a fight with 2 Emperors and their crews while you are alone is a stupid idea. "Still recovering" bro, it's a shonen manga.... what recoveries are you talking about, lol. Stop watching Youtubers.

Crazy that some people are thinking that Shanks somehow talked with GB with his haki, like a variation of the Voice of All Things.

Its clear that he used his CoC and GB just recognized Shanks by the Haki, he wasnt hearing Shanks monologue

The average reader of OP wasnt that dumb some years ago lol

u such a chicken attacking the guy because "U dOnT kNoW eNgLiSh"
I don't think that Shanks talked with him, Aramaki understood the "message". The message was, if you fight them, we are going to join. That's why he backed off.

Aramaki is not afraid of Shanks, how many time i have to say this to you? He isn't going to fight 2 Emperors and their crews so you can have your point/headcannon. Sakazuki literally told him, not to do anything stupid. Having a fight with 2 Emperors and their crews while you are alone is a stupid idea. "Still recovering" bro, it's a shonen manga.... what recoveries are you talking about, lol. Stop watching Youtubers.
READ the fucking manga, it was spilled out multiple times by different characters that everyone is still recovering not to mention the bandages. what else do you need a hospital report?? you have to be brain dead to deny that.

and again the guy is literally shaking and sweating how can you say he's not afraid ????!!!! you guys would ignore everything in front of you just to push your dumb admiral agenda.

READ the fucking manga, it was spilled out multiple times by different characters that everyone is still recovering not to mention the bandages. what else do you need a hospital report?? you have to be brain dead to deny that.

and again the guy is literally shaking and sweating how can you say he's not afraid ????!!!! you guys would ignore everything in front of you just to push your dumb admiral agenda.
Bro, they (SH) are literally the main characters and are having a party. Worn out isn't only a physical thing. Do i need to explaing such simple things to you? Literally below he says "exhausted" of making pirate history.... and they are having a party, lol. How old are you?