Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Straw Hat crew is still celebrating in the capital and at the end of the chapter some of the characters present at the celebration, including Luffy and Kidd sense Shanks’ haki.
Finally man it's been 84 years :josad:.

Admiral bois? What happened to GB soloing everybody? Even Jack had better oomph to him lmao :milaugh::lusalty:

No. I look at feats and portrayal and Aramaki has very poor feats and portrayal so far.

Don't even compare him to Kizaru who is stronger than Aokiji (Akainu's equal)

The reason there were two new recruits for admirals implies that those 2 were meant to replace Aokiji.

No wonder Akainu hasn't even given Greenbull recognition
Feats are secondary. Only portrayal matters. Admirals are all equal.

The Navy grew stronger after the new Admirals joined.

God just end this mid manga.
Fake hype after fake hype, when the fuck will it deliver?
Imagine hyping ppl by showing zoro and some dead reaper then after few chapter it's as if it never happened
Or hyping ppl by showing an admiral trashing king and queen and about to crash on luffy, then after one month break he's stopped by trash characters then we escape the plotline cuz shanks is here
This series is a fucking lie
Look at jjk and hxh, battles are actually delivered.

oda went crazy when the self insert of his culture arc got criticized and wasn’t received nicely by the fans especially after he tried so hard to make the characters and battle liked lmao now he’s just gonna start doing whatever without trying to satisfy the fans
This. Lolda let his success got to his head and having a bootlicker as his editor means he can't take valid criticism. :lusalty:

Personally, I have to stop myself from insulting anybody who thinks Wano is even remotely well-written. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.