Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is. Feats don't mean shit. Portrayal is all that matters. Laughing emojis won't help either.

If you have an Admiral rank and title. You're equal to the other two next to you. That's what the story portrays and if don't agree with it the burden of proof lies on you to prove us wrong.

Akainu vs Aokiji supports my opinion.
So Garp is equal to the other vice admirals right?
Well no need, Oda will prove my point for me in due time:kayneshrug:

Apparently having the sake title means you are equal lol

Yes he is. Feats don't mean shit. Portrayal is all that matters. Laughing emojis won't help either.

If you have an Admiral rank and title. You're equal to the other two next to you. That's what the story portrays and if don't agree with it the burden of proof lies on you to prove us wrong.

Akainu vs Aokiji supports my opinion.
So far
Aramaki : Irrelevant clown introduced 90% through the story's completion process

Sakazuki : Built up and treated like a major player

Yea no they're not equals

I hope people don't take my crack opinions regarding Aramaki/Admirals being YC level or below series.

I did drop them on my list but i still have every Admiral above the likes of Old Rayleigh/Yamato/Current Zoro etc
it depends of the pics
If Aramaki really did get extensively injured by ONE boro breath from Momo I cannot put admirals as top tier.

You can be a monster and not be as strong as the OG trio. Even Magellan was considered a monster.
I just don't gift feats. No need to believe Greenbull can hold a top tier like WB. In fact every reason to believe he cannot from these spoilers
There is nothing which places them below OG trio canonically. Magellan is not an admiral, so irrelevant.

Aramaki destroyed King and Queen whilst Kizaru struggled against Marco. Now where's your feat argument again? And why can't Aramaki injure Sickbeard on a single occasion like Kizaru?

Status
Not open for further replies.