Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Akainu and Aokiji who have feats against the WSM...just like Kizaru.

Which top tier does Greenbull have feats against? Running away from Shanks, getting heavily injured by Boro breath:risitameh: but he is equal right?
Yes he is. Feats don't mean shit. Portrayal is all that matters. Laughing emojis won't help either.

If you have an Admiral rank and title. You're equal to the other two next to you. That's what the story portrays and if don't agree with it the burden of proof lies on you to prove us wrong.

Akainu vs Aokiji supports my opinion.

He ran away from Shanks' haki, not Yonko level crews. When he came to Wano he very well knew that there would be a lot of strong guys: Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, Jinbe, Killer etc. Plus the entire Wano samurais that Akainu is so afraid of. So, please, the reason he ran away was because of Shanks' haki, he felt the strength and chickened out.
Wdym ran from his haki ? He ran from Shanks and his crew.

@Geo is pretending like there are tiers between two admirals. Straight up ridiculous if you ask me. Both Fujitora and Greenbull were portrayed as absolute monsters prior to the current events.
You can be a monster and not be as strong as the OG trio. Even Magellan was considered a monster.
I just don't gift feats. No need to believe Greenbull can hold a top tier like WB. In fact every reason to believe he cannot from these spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.