Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because Akainu warned him
He was confident he can take on the alliance. He's not confident that he can take on the alliance and still fight Shanks and his crew

What's the problem?
The problem is that this wasn't the narrative set up by Oda. All Oda wanted to showcast is, that Shanks' ambition in itself makes Greenbull rethink his life goals. It's simple as that.

People talking as if Shanks coming saved GB from being embarrassed by Momo even more or saved Momo and co from losing

He was embarrassed

GB didn't beat anyone from alliance! Nobody
He came talking big and did nothing except beat villains (beast pirates)

They aren't and I'm not running anywhere. The facts are indeed present with Akainu vs Aokiji.
Yes Akainu and Aokiji who have feats against the WSM...just like Kizaru.

Which top tier does Greenbull have feats against? Running away from Shanks, getting heavily injured by Boro breath:risitameh: but he is equal right?

Not necessarily. It grew stronger because Akainu is far more intelligent than Sengoku.
No if just intellgent can make marines stronger that is shit dude. Jinbei also said that WG gave unthinkable powers to them and doffy also called them monsters. Also Akainu trained both of them from doffy words. I don't think akainu will be satisfied if greenbull or fujitora just get tossed by someother.

Movie is non canon so not really relevant.

Rayleigh was placed on the same level as the WSM so that is to be expected. Akainu was bested by WB as well
Canon stuff can still happen in a movie.

Both were legends but both were retired and a shadow of their prime selves. Not a good argument.

I know that you're doing this because you think Kizaru is fighting Zoro. If i were you, I'd give up on the idea completely. At this point Zoro and co shouldn't fight the Admirals. It's better than having to pretend like an Admiral trashes another when we have Akainu vs Aokiji as an example.
@Geo is pretending like there are tiers between two admirals. Straight up ridiculous if you ask me. Both Fujitora and Greenbull were portrayed as absolute monsters prior to the current events.

Status
Not open for further replies.