Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is arguing the one piece is about pirates .

‘’Guess Enel, rob lucci don’t exists in manga by logic. They are not even pirates.

‘’Heck kaido flashback is how bad celestial dragons are :gokulaugh:and complaining about them.
‘What kaido do actually nuke celestial dragons homeland ?
If you don’t think world government is literally main villain, then I can’t help you :risitavirus:
Who said WG aren‘t a Major/Main Villian :eeke:?
The only thing i tried to point out are some that are mad or having literall meltdowns about a faction of one piece that isn‘t treated „fair“ in their minds .
its not about who is a villian or not ,marine or pirates etc.
The term i made is about the Main Characters are Pirates and of course they get more highlighted or „wanked“.

Roger just swings his blade with zero technique. It's just a method of outputting his haki.
wtf are you going on about lmao. How do you define what "technique" is and isn't for a sword swing in a manga? What makes divine departure any less technical than Zoro's 360 pound canon because I'd love to here it - you clearly seem to have a discerning eye for what is and isn't sword skill

:milaugh:

He hated the Celestial Dragons so much, but never tried to do anything to them

I wonder why
:josad::kobeha::suresure::suresure:
So stupid if you think about it
I don’t wanna downplay Kaido or someone else…I’m talking about the writing

WB: "Family is everything"

also WB: "Oh the little brat Kaido killed my brother Oden… ehm we’re not risking a war"

also WB: "Let’s assemble every single ally and fight against the Marines and the Warlords!!! For my son!!!"

His decision was out of character. Even if Kaido was a bigger threat… WB wouldn’t care and free the country of his brother

Kaido: "I hate the WG and the Kings. I will built a army and start a world war"

also Kaido: "I’m gonna chill my ass and wait until Joy Boy defeats me."
He could’ve easily attacked multiple kingdoms or the WG. I mean even an alliance with Big Mom would be enough to destroy the whole WG. He doesn’t need weapons, smiles etc.

Kaido: "Dragon is doing what I want! Shit that’s now mainstream… I hate my life. It was my plan! I’m gonna drink until I die"

:ohreally::hope:

Shanks appearance is just forced like with Marineford and blatantly not intentional for narrative purposes.

Green Bull is just being used as a hype tool so far and not even getting to face Luffy and the others, although Luffy would end up clowning him with Gear 5 even literally, lets be honest.

Lack of bounties for everyone else.

Oda just telling us what happened at the Reverie again but not even full info either, just highlights and teases again and we still dont know what actually went down and what happened there as a result.

We still dont know whats happened to Boa and Vivi despite Oda saying we'll find out 2 years ago and I dont count Vivi going "missing" as valid enough information either.

Yamato suddenly announces shes Kaidos son and thus not only the son shit again, but shes choosing Kaido as her identity rather than Oden now?

Sabo is grossly overshadowing Dragon suddenly and being turned into a real Gary Stu.

Oda is really making Aramaki look bad with this chapter too and honestly I hate the aged up Momonosuke storyline in hindsight, especially since its had no real consequences for him and his DF seems to be an almost perfect clone of Kaidos after all, despite being a "failure" too.

Blackbeard is still desperately fighting for relevancy and we had no idea what he was after, what happened with that too.

We still don't know what happened to the Warlords. Nor how the fuck Buggy has become a Yonko and his bounty too.

Shanks is trying to dip from Wano after coming there just to chase down one of Luffys fleet captains and a mere rookie? Fuck off Oda. This constant baiting with Shanks screentime, role and meeting Luffy, i'm sick of it.

This chapter feels just like filler so far and given Oda had a month break, its honestly pitiful so far.

So Wano is suddenly much bigger than it is now and this has never come up before? We still dont know where Pluton is in Wano too but I'm assuming its underwater/underneath the current mainland of Wano and for all we know, thats one of the keys to the One Piece that Big Mom was saying was rumoured to be in Wano or w/e when she was defeated.
So her and Kaido may have just been killed right near to Pluton without even knowing, assuming they are actually dead and Oda doesn't have them magically reappear later too.

Wano is still not over yet either and it feels like Oda is stalling again, dragging shit out. Its funny Green Bull is here with tree powers because the pacing feels like its moving like a tree at times.

Fuck man, I know I'm bitter and I'm nit picking and such a lot too but these chapters are fucking dreadful and making fun of us. Oda's recent interview has just proven a lot of suspicions I have too and made things much worse too as well.

I just want not even Wano but One Piece to end and be over with it already, put me and a lot of other people out of our misery instead of constantly baiting us and milking this shit further Oda. I'm sick of his baits, wild goose chases, carrots on a stick, silhouettes, offscreens and so on.
Nah Shanks presence in Wano foreshadows that in order to find the One Piece you must do/find something there.
Big Mom already talked how part of the One Piece could be in Wano.
Shanks said he wasn't going to meet Luffy but went to Wano mainland anyways this isn't just hype for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.