Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks waited for luffy and Buggy to catch up to him so he would have fun competing with his friends for the one piece. He didn't give a fuck about kaido. Remember that shanks is the one who stopped kaido from going to marineford. You guys need to quit trying to hype up a dead guy it's getting pathetic.
Kaido is weaker than Shanks but he's not dead. Get that naive idea out of your head. Nothing even remotely implies that and he's known for being unkillable.

I don't need to perform mental gymnastics. The manga has given me things with Shanks that Mihawk simply does not get lol:

- Shanks is a Yonko, and is the youngest one. Mihawk is not. I don't care about ambition, take it at face value.
- Mihawk so far has not displayed a shred of Conquerors (yes I'm aware he very likely has it, again, this is about PORTRAYAL).
- Shanks clashed with 2 Yonko and the future Fleet Admiral. The latter of which got nervous when he showed up.
- Shanks stopped the Paramount War
- Shanks is respected by Sengoku and can talk to the Gorosei.
- Shanks now is using Conquerors from somewhere across the country of Wano and it made Aramaki back off.

Hell, I can also go into non-canon territory and talk about how he made a VA faint with Conquerors and made 2 other Admirals run away too lmao.

Ask yourself, what has Mihawk done? Titles mean shit if portrayal is not actually shown. Ah yes, Shanks and Mihawk had duels before either were great pirates. And neither lost to the other. Oh yes, he cut Buggy, a tidal wave and Luffy, Zoro and Mr. 1 pre timeskip.

What fantastic portrayal for Mihawk:suresure:
Yeah mihawk > Shanks
Facts > your feelings

No he didnt nearly kill him. He healed from Dragon Damnation in 7 days
no
Zoro told King you will never recover from what I'll do to you and he didn't

Since Boro Breath works wild Fire would kill green bull
Those magma dragons can't work without sword
There was no Fire around the fight

King lost his lunara abilities
He lost his sword
He was unable to move