Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

:suresure:
Frobin I assume? Don’t worry, you’ll end up liking LawBin the more you get used to
Nah I dislike post ts Franky
To be honest with you I don’t ship anything in OP, I’m against quite a bit of them but I’m not for any
If I have to pick one for Robin I probably go for Jinbe

And there we go :sadgrin:
You still don’t get it do you?! If Kaido is here I wouldn’t have come!!
Aramaki: a sad story really, but Kaido’s reign is what’s keeping enemies away from this country!!
Proclaimed directly to Yamutto's face that if there's a powerful figure in Wano, they'll be able to deter invaders.
You Kaido Wannabe…I’ll pierce through your entire body from mouth to tail!
You don't need to be Einstein to realise that figure obviously isn't going to be Momo. Excluding the omniscient narrator stating Momo lacks strength a few chapters back, GB literally laughs at the idea and was seconds away from making the world's first dragon shish kebab, if it wasn't for (an outsider) Shanks saving his ass. Hence definitively proving that whilst Momo may have the dedication and will, it's clear as day that he doesn't have the strength to actually protect the country on his own.

Momo wants the "people of Wano" to be able to take care of themselves. Which is gonna culminate in Yamao being accepted as a samurai, retainer and their newest guardian figure to replace her father. It was honourable of Momo to grant her leave, but nonetheless, she will stay by her masters side like the good dog that she is.

And there we go :sadgrin:

Proclaimed directly to Yamutto's face that if there's a powerful figure in Wano, they'll be able to deter invaders.

You don't need to be Einstein to realise that figure obviously isn't going to be Momo. Excluding the omniscient narrator stating Momo lacks strength a few chapters back, GB literally laughs at the idea and was seconds away from making the world's first dragon shish kebab, if it wasn't for (an outsider) Shanks saving his ass. Hence definitively proving that whilst Momo may have the dedication and will, it's clear as day that he doesn't have the strength to actually protect the country on his own.

Momo wants the "people of Wano" to be able to take care of themselves. Which is gonna culminate in Yamao being accepted as a samurai, retainer and their newest guardian figure to replace her father. It was honourable of Momo to grant her leave, but nonetheless, she will stay by her masters side like the good dog that she is.
@Jew D. Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.