Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how the goals for ladmirals have fallen in one week. first spend the time defending ryokugyu was pushed back by momonosuke only because he was not serious - imagine having to defend your character on a fight against momonosuke.
then they have to try and make ryokugyu kenbunshoku look good just because he can recognize who is the person making him piss his pants.
now they have to hope kizaru will be high diffed by sanji and count it as a W
Cry <3

It's funny how GB and Shanks are talking to each other like they're right next to one another. Also, this chapter gives a massive hype to GB's CoO too because he could immediately tell it was the Red Haired pirates while even Luffy wasn't so sure about the Haki's identity—Although he did feel that it's probably Shanks.
Yea i still don't get that part. Like, are they literally talking from miles away ?

It's funny how GB and Shanks are talking to each other like they're right next to one another. Also, this chapter gives a massive hype to GB's CoO too because he could immediately tell it was the Red Haired pirates while even Luffy wasn't so sure about the Haki's identity—Although he did feel that it's probably Shanks.
Talking with CoO
Post automatically merged:

Yea i still don't get that part. Like, are they literally talking from miles away ?
I mean Sanji can do it. So CoC flex to initiate communication, and then count on the other person using CoO to hear what you're saying

I swear, better hope it's as bad as the initial spoilers made it out to be because otherwise I'm gonna slander the fuck out of the fraudulent trio Lebrent, Drumz and Unarmed.

God you're such a disgrace. Pls just declare yourself as a Yonkou fanboy already. No matter what happens we Admiral stans will definitely take L's this chapter.
Kinyagi always been a closet Yonko stan. Real fans either sail with their ships or sink in them. I ain’t never seen someone turn a 180 so hard they changed their avi and name so quick reddit called the suicide hotline. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.