Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
[QUOTE="TheAncientCenturion, post: 3213159, member: 46"]Fighting Kaido equally for 30 minutes is a great feat when he can fold Act 1 Luffy in under a minute.[/QUOTE]
:wellwell:

Can we change the topic? Like, we are getting nowhere with this.

Fighting Kaido equally for 30 minutes is a great feat when he can fold Act 1 Luffy in under a minute.

I'd say Luffy is on the precipice of being a low top tier, way above commanders at chapter 1000 and def 1010.
I would say Luffy gaining Internal Destruction would allow him to consistently high diff the billion berry commanders (so edging into top tier and high tier) But I wouldn’t call him a bonafode top tier until 1010 when he learned CoC coating.

I don't think Yamato could beat a admiral 1 on 1 but he could have done better .
If momo was not telling him stop all the damn time , he not even used his DF .
But momo did have a point ,still at the end of the day power scaling don't mean much .
Oda does what he wants .

I know how to shut this argument down. Bullshitters. What does Sakura and tsunades 1000 healing do? It heals DAMAGED cells. It restores damaged limbs etc. Now even if she regenerates. Exactly what will she need to regenerate from if she isn't damaged? You hear the dumbness in your trying to argue this right?
Post automatically merged:

Where the damage. Wait are you saying GB is at 100%m
You have us confused

G

Gorosei Informer

Apologies that its a litttle hard to read. I was gonna make it less wordy/verbal and easier to read but ah fuck it lol.

if Oda really wanted her to join, she would have at WCI or maybe beginning of Wano, when they paid tribute to Pedro too. She's a lost cause now unfortunately.

I like Yamato and I love Jinbei but I'm having to give up on Carrot given how Oda AWFULLY wrote her this arc, both when he did show her vs Perospero and thus overall but also how she didn't exist/be relevant/do anything for the rest of the arc too.

Carrot had seriously amazing potential and was written so well from Zou to WCI imo. She was a really promising addition to the crew potentially and fitted in so naturally, it felt like she was a SH after all. Some called her the Vivi of the New World and said she wouldn't join due to that, maybe they were right all along? But at least Vivi got to be an actual Strawhattoo temporarily, she was their nakama for a while...

:risitameh::peperain:

I know how to shut this argument down. Bullshitters. What does Sakura and tsunades 1000 healing do? It heals DAMAGED cells. It restores damaged limbs etc. Now even if she regenerates. Exactly what will she need to regenerate from if she isn't damaged? You hear the dumbness in your trying to argue this right?
Post automatically merged:

You have us confused
You not answering my question. Is GB at 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.