Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so stupid that you don't know the difference between a "feat" and Oda saying "oh look Shanks has stronger CoC than Rayleigh!" This will never happen, Shanks = Ray.
Look at this ALT troll insults due to desperation :rolaugh:

- Feat : Shanks making an Admiral run from 1 km

While:
- Rayleigh couldn't do the same thus can't help Pre-TS Luffy due to stalemating an Admiral

Cry more, Shanks has stronger CoC than Rayleigh.

Rayleigh never splitted heavens as well. Shanks did.

While:
- Rayleigh couldn't do the same thus can't help Luffy due to stalemating an Admiral

Shanks has slightly stronger CoC
Rayleigh has slightly more limbs
Probably equal

And was this stated? Or are you simply assuming?
If it actually did damage him beyond his logia power he would still have damage after regrowing.

Logias (as far as we know) cannot heal actual damage to their real body with logia power.

Unless you want to assume that Aramaki’s works in a way we’ve never seen another logia before, which I think is a much bigger assumption honestly.

While:
- Rayleigh couldn't do the same thus can't help Pre-TS Luffy due to stalemating an Admiral

Literally could be same situation except Shanks is far stronger than Rayleigh.

Shanks = Ray.

G

Gorosei Informer

@MarineHQ62 @ClownKingKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Lili @solis @Pot Goblin @Jaguark101 @MonsterKaido @mmd @Roo @Peroroncino

I could tag many more people ofc but too lazy atm lmao.

(Forgot to mention, unmute the video ofc, Imgur mutes it by default?)

:beanmean::sanjismug::pepebusi::saden:

I might make a watermark free version in about 40 mins as I get paid and get the premium edition of Kapwing which I need anyway too. The premium edition removes watermarks on exports but I think you get 3 maximum watermark free exports per month without a premium membership anyway?

They also limit you to 3 active projects on the free plan so any projects you make before become completely inaccesible until you pay for them or delete newer ones to reduce your total projects to 3 or less. You have to pay for premium membership to get access to them unless you make a new copy beforehand, to give yourself a duplicate as a newer project instead. Bit hard to explain tbh. Any project I've made before, cannot be accessed at all for editing now, not even to view them I think! Cannot even copy them until I pay for premium membership, bah!

:luuh::wonderland::crybeard:

Oh so you answered why greenbull created a new body for zero reason since you stated on panel he wasn't damaged? So why did he create the new body then?
Because he's a forest logia, he sprouts forests from the ground. Logia are intangible, the moment your body is broken/shattered/unable to function, like Apoo cutting Kizaru/Cannons against Akainu/Luffy shattering Aokiji, they reform.

Same thing with greenbull, against a fire attack where he didn't protect himself the very body he was working with was burnt, he cannot function with it anymore so he withdrew and came back with a normal functioning one.
Logia are INTANGIBLE

If it actually did damage him beyond his logia power he would still have damage after regrowing.

Logias (as far as we know) cannot heal actual damage to their real body with logia power.

Unless you want to assume that Aramaki’s works in a way we’ve never seen another logia before, which I think is a much bigger assumption honestly.
Does GB have a hole in his stomach? If not he wasn't injured.

Does GB have a hole in his stomach? If not he wasn't injured.
He has no damage in the panel where Shanks is shocking him.

Maybe GB actually can regenerate in addition to standard logia intangibility but that would be super busted.
Post automatically merged:

Peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.