Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
@MarineHQ62 @ClownKingKinyagi @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Lili @solis @Pot Goblin @Jaguark101 @MonsterKaido @mmd @Roo @Peroroncino

I could tag many more people ofc but too lazy atm lmao.

(Forgot to mention, unmute the video ofc, Imgur mutes it by default?)

:beanmean::sanjismug::pepebusi::saden:

I might make a watermark free version in about 40 mins as I get paid and get the premium edition of Kapwing which I need anyway too. The premium edition removes watermarks on exports but I think you get 3 maximum watermark free exports per month without a premium membership anyway?

They also limit you to 3 active projects on the free plan so any projects you make before become completely inaccesible until you pay for them or delete newer ones to reduce your total projects to 3 or less. You have to pay for premium membership to get access to them unless you make a new copy beforehand, to give yourself a duplicate as a newer project instead. Bit hard to explain tbh. Any project I've made before, cannot be accessed at all for editing now, not even to view them I think! Cannot even copy them until I pay for premium membership, bah!

:luuh::wonderland::crybeard:
:kailaugh::lulz::rolaugh::luffylaugh:

The music…the generic text to speech voice…omg it’s perfect

Greenbull is incredibly strong. Bull > Bm. Bull > Duffy. But it is inferior to Akain, Shanks, Kizar, Mihouk. As I thought before. An admiral can beat some yonkos and lose to other yonkos

:rolaugh:
Keep crying.

-Rayleigh never splitted heavens with CoC.
-Shanks splitted heavens with CoC.

-Rayleigh never made an Admiral run from 1 km due to CoC.
-Shanks made an Admiral run from 1 km due to CoC.

-Shanks is in top 5 of Kaido's strongest list.
-Rayleigh isn't in top 5 of Kaido's strongest list.
Chapter 434 - Whitebeard and Red-Hair RELEASE DATE: November 13, 2006
Shanks and WB clash
SBS Volume 65 - RELEASE DATE: February 3, 2012
Shanks = Ray
Oda >∞> the 2nd dumbest mf in this forum, the 1st one is noodles. :kobeha:

Endurance =/= durability
Endurance is the ability to fight for extended times, ofc given there are fodder for Gb to restore his juices
Again that's cap. Durability is the stated in which one can endure without being damaged lol. Having high endurance does not mean that your body is durable enough to take alot of damage.

To add his endurance more than likely is attributed to the nutrients he collects so even that isn't extremely high if he doesn't have nutriests

Chapter 434 - Whitebeard and Red-Hair RELEASE DATE: November 13, 2006
Shanks and WB clash
SBS Volume 65 - RELEASE DATE: February 3, 2012
Shanks = Ray
Oda >∞> the 2nd dumbest mf in this forum, the 1st is noodles. :kobeha:
Oda never said that shit, no wonder you are an ALT Troll :rolaugh: Keep lying about that Shanks = Rayleigh shit, these trolls can't understand English. Imagine Oda saying both Luffy and Jinbe one-shots Caribou then these trolls would think Luffy = Jinbe.

Copy paste on your troll face:
-Rayleigh never splitted heavens with CoC.
-Shanks splitted heavens with CoC.

-Rayleigh never made an Admiral run from 1 km due to CoC.
-Shanks made an Admiral run from 1 km due to CoC.

-Shanks is in top 5 of Kaido's strongest list.
-Rayleigh isn't in top 5 of Kaido's strongest list.

Status
Not open for further replies.