Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HQ has more than 1 Admiral, there has been no change in portrayal, there were 3 great powers and 2 were meant to keep 1 (Yonko) in check, just remember all the effort the marines had to prepare for WB and his allies or how Kizaru couldn't deal with Rayleigh.
Aokiji might join the marines once again,i think he is working undercover for the WG.

Mark my words . The Admirals Will have their time. They will get their share of Glory. Just because a new Admiral got some anti feats doesnt mean the rest of them are fodder. Akainu shall wreak havoc once again:ace::akasalt::akaman::pepecopium:
Yeah, there will be some. But, outside of Akainu who among the present marines can do anything against the yonkous? I would love to see Kizaru vs. Kata and Brulee. Light vs. future sight and mirror mastery.

Oda already killed posthwak wank by replacing him with toys and being warlord
Plus vista & croco stuff

Next chapters will kill Mihawk hype
Zoro wank dead
Admirals wank dead
Posthawk wank will die soon

TFW when the author literally silhouettes a character for 400 chapters, hypes them up in multiple SBS’s, and then has them job two chapters after introduction to sell movie tickets.

“It’s your expectations” — no it’s not you FUCKING Idiot.
You placed ridiculous expectations on the admirals that were contrary to the story, and they failed to materialise. Shocker that one, ey

I hope SSG turns out to be this:
*Modified humans and Giants.
*Cyborg body+Kairoseki.
*Kizaru's laser and other germa style powers.
*Artificial paramecia devil fruits.
*Vegapunks's weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.